Ratings for Dr. Payton Brown

His diagnosis for depression medication after open heart surgery were answers to questions such as "do you see aliens chasing you?" He came in 3 times to bill insurance without being asked or needed at Doctor's Hospital in Bremen Indiana.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Payton Brown over medicated me so bad that I tried to take my own life three times. I was placed on so many different medications that I should have never been on. The only medication that I needed was hormone replacements. I was never given hormone replacements I was given 10 different medication at one time that I didn't need. The hospital that Dr. Payton Brown worked for at the time was Madison Center & Hospital. Please don't take your family to that hospital they will over medicate your loved one for the money.... They are very good at covering up their mistakes. I now have brain damage because of the ect's they did on me to cover up their mistake. I had to have surgery on my arm because I was tied down to a bed. This doctor and hospital will ruin your life if you go there.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008