Ratings for Dr. Lance C. Zimmerman

This was the worst exam I have ever had with a Doctor! He commited subterfuge throughout his report! He called me a liar but yet said that peoples judgement could be clouded over time. He was literaly a snob throughout his entire exam. I don't know how such an incompetent person could become a Doctor. He says he read all the reports given to him but mentions only the ones he felt were necessary which shows his personal bias! I will be reporting him to the Medical board and filing an appeal concerning his QME report!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Very Kind and knowledgeable. I had no problem putting all of my trust in his hands.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

He was wonderful! He got us right in and took excellent care of us! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

He is great. Point said. You will have NO regrets seeing this Dr. He is pleasant and very knowledgable. And he takes his time. Don't hesitate for a second to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008