Ratings for Dr. Frank Troncale

Dr. Troncale was very rude and disrespectful towards me. I met with him for a consultation weeks before my scheduled colonoscopy. One of the first things he said to me was, "I want you to lose weight, and cut out the midnight snacking." This "man" didn't know a thing about me! I had a great figure all during my teens, 20's, 30's and most of my 40's. I gained weight during menopause and have a hormone imbalance. Not an uncommon thing for women my age. (I'm now 57.) I knew the minute I saw the attitude on his face that he was trouble. So, I cancelled my appointment with Troncale and rescheduled with another doctor from that GI group. When I called to cancel my appointment reported him to the girl I spoke to. I'm so glad I did. He obviously has no respect for women and shouldn't be a doctor at all.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr Troncale is one of the best Drs that you will fine. I have been going to him for 39 years and I hope he is there long after i GO

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

This doc means well but is obsessed with his patient's weight and makes you feel awful about yourself. So, if you are overweight or underweight at all, he's not the doctor for you. He is also nearing retirement and seems like he doesn't want to deal with the more complicated patients anymore. I am VERY complicated and he gets angry at me for things I have no control over. He has run out of ideas to help me and so he's gettiing frustrated and taking it out on me. I know 2 other ladies who see this same doctor and we all are transferring out to another GI ASAP. Good luck if you see him!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Frank Troncale's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hamden, CT