Dr. Michael C. Gartner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Gartner

Great staff, Great Surgeon, love my mommy makeover, highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I had back neck and shoulder pain due to my large breasts for many years. I had a breast reduction by Dr. Gartner, this was life changing. I no longer have the pain I have free mobility and I can exercise like I never could before. Dr. Gartner changed my life. I would definitely do it again.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Great Surgeon, great staff, I had a breast augmentation done awake and I could not believe how easy it was. I love the results. Dr Gartner is the best!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Gartner. I had a nose job, liposuction and Labiaplasty. I feel very confident in a bathing suit now. My face looks so natural everyone is asking me if I lost weight. my recovery was allot easier than I expected. I found the staff to be helpful. I would definately do it again.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I'm so glad I found Dr. Gartner, I want to have breast implants for a long time but was always scared of the anesthesia. I've had 4 seizures in the past where each time I have severe nausea vomiting and hair loss. I was impressed that he is the only board certified plastic surgeon I could find who performs this procedure. I had it done 3 months ago and it was so easy and painless I don't understand why every doctor doesn't do it this way. I had no nausea no vomiting and no hair loss and always back at work in one week. This has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. My only regret is that I do not find Dr. Gartner he is outstanding!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I am very grateful to be a patient of Dr. Gartner. I had a facelift done under local anesthesia. I now look like I feel 20 years younger. It looks so natural everyone is asking me how I look so good. I am a patient of his for over 10 years and he always makes me look good with Botox and fillers. I have sent many of my friends, they are all happy. I would not go to anyone else. He is absolutely worth it.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr did an amazing trasformstio for me. I had a mommy makeover five months ago. I had a breast augmentation with a lift and a tummy tuck. This changed my life, I can finally wear a bikini again after my two kids . Dr Gartner and his staff were very professional and caring. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Awesome experience! I had my breast augmentation done awake and I did not feel a thing. l was back at work 4 days later. Dr. Gartner is the best!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Very Happy with my procedure, I had liposuction of my love handles and they are gone. I have worked out religiously for years and could not put a dent in them. Dr Gartner got rid of them in 1 hour, it was awesome. Great staff and experience, well worth it.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I had a lipoma removed under local anesthesia, in less than 1 hour. It was painless, and 2 months later the scar is hardly noticeable. I am definately are my going back to have more removed.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Michael C. Gartner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Gartner is fully certified as a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is also fully certified as a general surgeon by the American Board of Surgery. As a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, he is one of the few plastic surgeons in the country who have Double Board Certification. Dr. Gartner is world renowned as an innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. He has refined his surgical techniques to provide a less invasive approach, so you won’t have to deal with lengthy, overly uncomfortable recovery periods. Dr. Gartner received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed a one-year rotating internship at Atlantic Medical Center, where he was the Chief Intern, followed by a five-year General Surgery residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey, during which he was the Chief Resident in his final year. After an initial interest in cardiothoracic surgery, Dr. Gartner pursued plastic surgery instead not only because of the diversity in surgical procedures, but also because it appealed to his artistic and creative sensibilities. To complement his training, he also trained for an additional year in Hand and Microsurgery at the world renowned Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.

• English
  • Spanish
  • German

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Top Plastic Surgeon in New York City 2017, 2016 * Patient Reviews Certified