Dr. Michael C. Gartner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Gartner

Great Job! The lipoma on my head is gone, it was such a source of embarrassment. The clinic was very private and discreet. I can't see the scar anymore. Shush I would have done it sooner!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Excellent service! I had a breast augmentation with a lift and a Lipo 360. I went from a size 12 to a size 7. Dr Gartner changed my life,he is the best!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I had a BBL with lipo 360 performed by Dr. Gartner 4 months ago and the results are fantastic. As a Latin woman I was always embarrassed by not having any shape, this surgery has given me a lot of confidence I love the way I look in clothing and I am finally no longer embarrassed. Dr. Gardner and his staff were amazing and would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Gartner is amazing! I had a lipoma removed under local anesthesia. I never felt a thing. I went back to work the next day, the was no pain. The scar is hard to see, definately recommend him and his staff they were exceptional!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I'm very happy with my results from Dr. Gartners Clinic. I had a breast augmentation and a labiaplasty done at the same time under local anesthesia. He and his staff are very professional. I had a virtual consultation online, and then flew into Newark Airport and had the surgery the next day. Is awake technique is fabulous I never felt a thing for either procedure. I had some swelling in my breast which took a few weeks to resolve. And now I'm very happy with results and I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I had a great experience, Dr. Gartner is outstanding. I had breast implants with a lift done under local anesthesia about 5 months ago. I am so happy with the results when I take off my bra day just stay there and don't take down anymore this is giving me such an improvement in my self confidence. I highly recommend anyone interested in this to definitely do it and to use Dr. Gartner he is the best.!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr Gartner is fantastic. He corresponded with me through email. I flew in to Newark from Montreal and met with him that evening. The next day I had a breast augmentation with a lift under local anesthesia. He made me feel so comfortable and I did not feel anything. I flew home 3 days later. The results are great, his staff and facility are outstanding. I highly recommend him got anyone interested in plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Gartner for many years for botox and fillers. Every once in a while I went somewhere else and regretted it. It happened again when my girlfriend wanted me to go with her to a new doctor. So once again I had to go back to Dr Gartner to fix the problem. He is so nice and makes me feel relaxed even though I am embarrassed I cheated on him. I am never going somewhere else again.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I had a horrible result with a previous surgeon and Dr. Gartner revised my breast implants with a lift and did an excellent job. The recovery was much easier and I love the results. His facility and staff are outstanding. I wish I would have gone to him the first time.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I'm very happy my experience with Dr. Gartner. I had a BBL with lipo 360 done 4 months ago and the results are awesome. I have the figure I've always wanted with an hourglass shape. Dr. Gartner was honest with me and his staff was great, definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Michael C. Gartner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Gartner is fully certified as a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is also fully certified as a general surgeon by the American Board of Surgery. As a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, he is one of the few plastic surgeons in the country who have Double Board Certification. Dr. Gartner is world renowned as an innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. He has refined his surgical techniques to provide a less invasive approach, so you won’t have to deal with lengthy, overly uncomfortable recovery periods. Dr. Gartner received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed a one-year rotating internship at Atlantic Medical Center, where he was the Chief Intern, followed by a five-year General Surgery residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey, during which he was the Chief Resident in his final year. After an initial interest in cardiothoracic surgery, Dr. Gartner pursued plastic surgery instead not only because of the diversity in surgical procedures, but also because it appealed to his artistic and creative sensibilities. To complement his training, he also trained for an additional year in Hand and Microsurgery at the world renowned Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.

• English
  • Spanish
  • German

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Top Plastic Surgeon in New York City 2017, 2016 * Patient Reviews Certified