Dr. Michael C. Gartner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Gartner

I had breast lifted, scar removed and pockets tightened done 6 weeks ago by Dr. Gartner and I couldn't be more happy about my results. I felt completely comfortable with him from my first visit. I have been amazed at how beautiful they look and I would recommend him to anyone who has ever thought about having any cosmetic surgery done. He is extremely caring and patient, when I asked him a lot of questions, he took the time to answer them without making me feel rushed. On the day of surgery, he was confident in what I wanted and made me feel at ease about my decision. His office staff has also been so sweet and knowledgeable about my surgery. I couldn't be more happy about my decision. Thank you Dr. Gartner for being an amazing surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I have a laser peel done by Dr. Gartner, and I'm very happy with the results my skin looks refreshed. I highly recommend this to anyone interested in improving their facial complexion. Dr. Gartner in his staff I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I always have a good experience with Dr. Gartner. I get a laser face peel every year. I makes such a difference in my complexion. I believe everyone should have it every year. He also does Botox and fillers for me and I love the results. He is very compassionate about my concerns. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Great experience! I had a cyst from my scalp removed under local anesthesia awake. It was painless, went back to work the next day. The staff was very professional. I would have done it sooner if I knew it was that easy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I've had my fillers and Botox performed by Dr. Gartner for many years he is excellent it's always a pleasure he's very professional it's a great experience and I love the results. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Gartner is outstanding! I had a BBL with a lipo 360 6 months ago and the results are amazing. Dr. Gardner and his staff helped me throughout the process and answered all my questions thoroughly. I finally have The Hourglass shape I have always dreamed of. Dr. Gartner is the best!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I had a tummy tuck done approximately 8 months ago and the results are fabulous. I had a terrible C-section that left me with a pooch and embarrassed me all the time when I wore anyting. My tummy now looks tight and smooth better than I did before I had the children. Dr. Gartner and his staff are excellent he is definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I have had my Botox and fillers done by Dr. Gartner for many years. He always does an excellent job. Everytime I go somewhere else with a friend I regret it. I have learned my lesson, I only go to Dr. Gartner and I highly recommend Him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr Gartner was very professional, his staff was great. Dr. Gartner removed my gynecomastia 4 months ago. The results are awsome! I finally can take my shirt off in public, he is totally worth it!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Gartner is wonderful! I have always been afraid of anesthesia after I had a bad experience with my C-section. I have wanted breast augmentation 4 years but was always afraid of the anesthesia. So a friend had breast augmentation by Dr. Gartner and referred me to him. I am from Toronto and I flew into New Jersey, he size me that evening and had the surgery the next day. It was so easy and painless I only wish I would have done it years earlier. I flew home 5 days later and have been in touch with his office over the past 8 months during my recovery. I'm so happy with the results, Dr. Gartner is a wonderful surgeon I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Michael C. Gartner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Gartner is fully certified as a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is also fully certified as a general surgeon by the American Board of Surgery. As a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, he is one of the few plastic surgeons in the country who have Double Board Certification. Dr. Gartner is world renowned as an innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. He has refined his surgical techniques to provide a less invasive approach, so you won’t have to deal with lengthy, overly uncomfortable recovery periods. Dr. Gartner received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed a one-year rotating internship at Atlantic Medical Center, where he was the Chief Intern, followed by a five-year General Surgery residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey, during which he was the Chief Resident in his final year. After an initial interest in cardiothoracic surgery, Dr. Gartner pursued plastic surgery instead not only because of the diversity in surgical procedures, but also because it appealed to his artistic and creative sensibilities. To complement his training, he also trained for an additional year in Hand and Microsurgery at the world renowned Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.

• English
  • Spanish
  • German

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Top Plastic Surgeon in New York City 2017, 2016 * Patient Reviews Certified