Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Gartner

Dr. Gartner is the best! I had an awake breast augmentation and the procedure was painless. It hurt a little bit the first night and the next day was much better. I had my procedure 7 months ago. The results are amazing and this has been the best summer ever. I wish I qolud have some it sooner

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Beautiful office, great staff, I have my fillers and botox injected by Dr Gartner. He does an excellent job and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

I usually do not write reviews, but I want to help people who are researching. You can not go wrong with Dr. Gartner, my experience was excellent. He answered all my questions, his staff was was very supportive, the facilities are 1st class. I had a scarless breast reduction, lipo 360 with a tummy tuck and I look better than I ever did. Once again I definitely recommend him, you can not go wrong!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

My biggest concern with having elective surgery was the anesthesia. A friend of mine had an awake breast augmentation with Dr Gartner. I always wanted breast augmentation but was afraid of not waking up and seeing my children. I saw Dr Gartner and made me feel relaxed. He answered all my questions. The procedure was painless and I had almost no pain afterwards. Dr Gartner is amazing, I recommend him to anyone interested in breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Outstanding service and great results, best decision I ever made. I had a mommy makeover 8 months ago, a breast augmentation lift with a tummy tuck. Dr Gartner answered all my questions with no pressure and I knew he was the one. The facility is spotless and gorgeous, I have never seen such a nice office. Dr Gartner called me everyday for the first week, he is very involved and concerned with the care. My results are better than I expected. You can not go wrong with him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Dr Gartner is a master of surgery and his results are superb. He has a meticulous aesthetic eye. I am very happy with my results of my mommy makeover (breast augmentation with a lift and tummy tuck with liposuction 8 months ago) and my overall experience was top notch. Dr. G took the time to answer all my questions and was there for me afterwards. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I found Dr Gartner to be very informative and did not over sell his services. I recently moved to the area and was looking for a doctor I would be comfortable with for my botox and fillers. Dr. Gartner made me feel comfortable and took the time to answer my questions. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

I am very pleased with the results of my scarless breast reduction . Dr. Gartner answered all my questions and concerns. The surgery was done under local anesthesia and it was painless. The results now after 7 months are great. Dr. Gartner is excellent, I am recommending him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I would definitely recommend Dr Gartner to anyone who wants to have real results with full support, explanation and after care needed, he truly is the best at what he does! Dr Gartner and his whole team were outstanding and looked after me exceptionally. I’m so happy with the results of my awake breast augmentation and had no problems or concerns at all. Changed my life!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I have used Dr. Gartner for over 10 years for my fillers, botox and profractional treatments to keep my skin young. I have been very happy he does excellent work. He is very honest and does not upsell. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Dr. Michael C. Gartner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Gartner is fully certified as a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is also fully certified as a general surgeon by the American Board of Surgery. As a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, he is one of the few plastic surgeons in the country who have Double Board Certification. Dr. Gartner is world renowned as an innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. He has refined his surgical techniques to provide a less invasive approach, so you won’t have to deal with lengthy, overly uncomfortable recovery periods. Dr. Gartner received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed a one-year rotating internship at Atlantic Medical Center, where he was the Chief Intern, followed by a five-year General Surgery residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey, during which he was the Chief Resident in his final year. After an initial interest in cardiothoracic surgery, Dr. Gartner pursued plastic surgery instead not only because of the diversity in surgical procedures, but also because it appealed to his artistic and creative sensibilities. To complement his training, he also trained for an additional year in Hand and Microsurgery at the world renowned Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.

• English
  • Spanish
  • German

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Brazilian Butt Lift
  • Lipoma
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Face-lift

• New Jersey Most Recommended Physicians 2006-2018 * National Consumer Surveys
  • Top Plastic Surgeon in New Jersey 2018, 2017, 2016 * Patient Reviews Certified
  • Real Self 100 2014- 2018
  • NJ Top Docs 2012-2018
  • Top Plastic Surgeon in New York City 2018, 2017, 2016 * Patient Reviews Certified

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ