Dr. Michael C. Gartner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Gartner

Dr. Gartner is great! I love how the way I look, he took off the hump on my nose and made my tip smaller. Just made a big difference from me and I now I get compliments from everyone how great I look. I am so glad my friend recommended him to me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Gartner is fantastic he gave me my breasts back. I had two previous surgeries which was a complete disaster by well known doctors in New York City. Spent a lot of time and listen to me during the consultation and you stated he could give me an improvement with no guarantees. The results were better than I anticipated Dr. Gartner is definitely the best!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had a BBL last April and Dr. Gartner and his staff were amazing from beginning to end. I would never want to go anywhere else he completely transformed my body. I get compliments constantly on how good it looks. I am beyond happy with my results. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I had breast augmentation surgery with ideal implants 3 months ago and I'm very happy with the results. After doing my research I knew that the ideal implant was the one I wanted but I wasn't sure of the size. Dr. Gardner and his staff are experts and told me exactly what would give me the look I was looking for. I am extremely pleased with the results and the clinic. I highly recommend Dr. Gartner!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I am very happy with my experience with dr. Gartner. I had a facelift and breast augmentation with a lift performed 4 months ago and the results are better than I expected. I researched many plastic surgeons before I met with dr. Gartner and I could see all the kindness and compassion that I knew immediately he was the one. He answered all my questions and made me feel completely comfortable even explaining to me the problems that might occur. Even though I feel looking back I may have giving him a hard time because I didn't know what to expect I felt like a monster afterwards what is com tools meter always made me feel at ease. Even though I felt like I annoyed him with millions of questions in the first few weeks he was always there to answer them. Looking back he is not only a talented surgeon but also a person with a great deal of patience. Far as the results, everyone is complimenting me on how much younger I look. I do not feel ashamed but I keep on asking dr. Gartner for more business cards to hand out for people who are asking. This is something you're interested in doing for yourself I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I had an excellentexperience with Dr Gartner. He removed a large lipoma from my back under local anesthesia. I was at his clinic less than an hour and drove home. I went to work the next day. It's bffeen 2 months and the scar is hard to see. Dr Gartner is great I recommend him to anyone with this problem.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I have nothing but the highest recommendation for Dr. Gartner. He fixed my breasts, I had breast augmentation a year-and-a-half Ago by another doctor with a terrible result. It left me deformed I wasn't the size I wanted to be and it was completely lopsided. Dr. Gartner fixed my breasts about 4 months ago and they are absolutely perfect. He was very professional and extremely honest with me throughout the whole process. I am so glad my friends recommended me to him I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I had a male breast reduction 4 months ago with Dr Gartner. The results are excellent. I am a nurse,so I am more critical to which surgeon to pick, that's why I chose Dr Gartner. I feel it was the best choice out of the top 10 surgeons I was considering. I have no regrets, it was definately worth it.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Gartner is really good. I had a rhinoplasty done 4 months ago and the results are unbelievable!!! My appearance is so much better, I had a big hump which he removed and now my profile looks great. I am so happy!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Gartner is the best!!! I had in a week breast augmentation done for months ago and I have two breasts I've always wanted. I can now fit into dresses and outfits that I could not before. I have three friends who had their done by Dr Gartner as well and I'm so glad they convinced me to do it. I only wish I would have done it sooner.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Michael C. Gartner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Gartner is fully certified as a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is also fully certified as a general surgeon by the American Board of Surgery. As a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, he is one of the few plastic surgeons in the country who have Double Board Certification. Dr. Gartner is world renowned as an innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. He has refined his surgical techniques to provide a less invasive approach, so you won’t have to deal with lengthy, overly uncomfortable recovery periods. Dr. Gartner received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed a one-year rotating internship at Atlantic Medical Center, where he was the Chief Intern, followed by a five-year General Surgery residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey, during which he was the Chief Resident in his final year. After an initial interest in cardiothoracic surgery, Dr. Gartner pursued plastic surgery instead not only because of the diversity in surgical procedures, but also because it appealed to his artistic and creative sensibilities. To complement his training, he also trained for an additional year in Hand and Microsurgery at the world renowned Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.

• English
  • Spanish
  • German

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Top Plastic Surgeon in New Jersey 2017, 2016 * Patient Reviews Certified