Dr. Michael C. Gartner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Gartner

I'm very pleased with the results of my breast augmentation and lift. Who was done awake under local anesthesia and it was easier and going to the dentist office. The procedure was about 2 to 3 hours and I was back at work in a week. Dr. Gartner answered all my questions and any of my concerns and was always available. He is definitely worth it and I would do it all over again.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I am so happy with my breast augmentation. Dr Gartner rocks!! I had it done awake and it was easier than going to the dentist, I was home in Toronto 6 days later. I am definately going back, a highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Gartner for many years and have used him for Botox and fillers and have been very pleased. I recently went to him for your local repair, and it is amazing I cannot even see the scar he left. I highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

My awake breast augmentation with Dr. Gartner was flawless! Him and his staff are amazing and I’m so thankful I went to him for my surgery. I would choose him again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I couldn't be happier with my breast augmentation results from Dr. Gartner. He was amazing from the first consultation all the way through post op pictures. I got the exact natural results I was hoping for. I would go back to Dr. Gartner in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr Gartner is fantastic. I had the scare of my life and was diagnosed with a squamous cell ca. He removed it in his center, I was back at work the next day and one year now no recurrance. He is definately the best!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

I have had procedures by Dr Gartner in the past. He has always deliver excellent results. Even though I moved to Las Vegas, I recently had a liposuction 360 and once again he delivered. I would never go anywhere else his is my plastic surgeon for life and I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation. Dr. Gartner is a fantastic doctor. The process was painless, recovery time was faster than expected, and I now have beautiful natural looking breast that I always wanted.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Amazing doctor and staff! I’m beyond happy with my results from my surgery. Dr Gaetner took his time with me to discuss all my options and went through the surgery step by step. His staff was so helpful through the whole process. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

From start to finish, my experience with Dr. Gartner was A+. The local procedure for breast augmentation was painless, the recuperation was fast, and now 12 weeks later, I have the exact result I wanted. I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Michael C. Gartner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Gartner is fully certified as a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is also fully certified as a general surgeon by the American Board of Surgery. As a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, he is one of the few plastic surgeons in the country who have Double Board Certification. Dr. Gartner is world renowned as an innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. He has refined his surgical techniques to provide a less invasive approach, so you won’t have to deal with lengthy, overly uncomfortable recovery periods. Dr. Gartner received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed a one-year rotating internship at Atlantic Medical Center, where he was the Chief Intern, followed by a five-year General Surgery residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey, during which he was the Chief Resident in his final year. After an initial interest in cardiothoracic surgery, Dr. Gartner pursued plastic surgery instead not only because of the diversity in surgical procedures, but also because it appealed to his artistic and creative sensibilities. To complement his training, he also trained for an additional year in Hand and Microsurgery at the world renowned Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.

• English
  • Spanish
  • German

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Top Plastic Surgeon in New York City 2017, 2016 * Patient Reviews Certified