Dr. Michael C. Gartner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Gartner

Great experience since day one, Dr. Gartner and the staff are super professional. I usually never rate size but doctor Gartner didn't awesome job. I had a breast augmentation with liposuction 366 months ago and the results are incredible. I already referred him to a close friend.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr Gartner is terrific! I had a large lipoma removed under local anesthesia I was so nervous and he made it so easy and painless, I wish I would have done it sooner.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I had a breast augmentation 6 months ago and the results are better than I dreamed of. Dr Gartner answers all questions dosn' t make you feel rushed. The surgery was done under local anesthesia and was painless, I don't know why anyone would bo it any other way. I was back at work 5 days later. Dr Gartner is the top of the top!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Excellent results, I had an awake breast augmentation last year. This changed my life, Dr Gartner is the best, he answered all my questions, the surgery was painless and the recovery was easy. I am going back for liposuction an I am so excited.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Dr Gartner is incredible, I picked him over other surgeons I saw in nyc, because he answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. I had BBL with lipo 360 and I love the results. I now feel so confident in clothing I could never wear before. Dr Gartner is the best!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr Gartner is fantastic, I had a breast augmentation awake under local anesthesia and it was easier than going to the dentist. I had no pain during the procedure but it did start 8 hours after the local were off. I picked Dr Gartner because he spent the time to explain everything and answered all my questions. The staff was very helpful, it was a great experience.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Dr Gartner is amazing. my experience was excellent! I had a lipoma removed from my arm under local anesthesia and never felt anything. He answered all my questions, and the staff was great. I definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I am extremely happy with the care and treatment I received by Dr. Gartner. I had a lipoma removed from my arm three months ago. During the consultation he spent all the time with me to answer all my questions. The procedure was performed at his Center which is amazing. It took about 1 hour and was done under local anesthesia. I had no pain and I went back to work the next day. I was extremely nervous but he has a very calm personality that has a way of taking all the anxiety away. I was very impressed with the staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. Gartner!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

I always had a great experience with Dr. Gartner. I always go there for Botox and fillers for years he always does a great job to staff as great as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Gartner, he took the time to answer all my questions during consultation. I felt he was also there for me throughout my recovery. His staff was great and very helpful throughout the process. I love the results of my breast augmentation and I would do it all over again in a second.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Michael C. Gartner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Gartner is fully certified as a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is also fully certified as a general surgeon by the American Board of Surgery. As a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, he is one of the few plastic surgeons in the country who have Double Board Certification. Dr. Gartner is world renowned as an innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. He has refined his surgical techniques to provide a less invasive approach, so you won’t have to deal with lengthy, overly uncomfortable recovery periods. Dr. Gartner received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He completed a one-year rotating internship at Atlantic Medical Center, where he was the Chief Intern, followed by a five-year General Surgery residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey, during which he was the Chief Resident in his final year. After an initial interest in cardiothoracic surgery, Dr. Gartner pursued plastic surgery instead not only because of the diversity in surgical procedures, but also because it appealed to his artistic and creative sensibilities. To complement his training, he also trained for an additional year in Hand and Microsurgery at the world renowned Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.

• English
  • Spanish
  • German

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Brazilian Butt Lift
  • Lipoma
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Face-lift

• New Jersey Most Recommended Physicians 2006-2018 * National Consumer Surveys
  • Top Plastic Surgeon in New Jersey 2018, 2017, 2016 * Patient Reviews Certified
  • Real Self 100 2014- 2018
  • NJ Top Docs 2012-2018
  • Top Plastic Surgeon in New York City 2018, 2017, 2016 * Patient Reviews Certified

UnitedHealthcare