Ratings for Dr. David I. Becker

This doctor was aloof, arrogant, rushed & dismissive regarding my family member's issue. In his brief, several minute visit, he actually was annoyed, angered & threw his hands up in the air when my ill family member could not recall the name of a medication (that could easily be looked up in the system). Unprofessional, uncaring & quite frankly useless. Never again, there are many other wonderful doctors to choose from.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I had a medical condtion with an option of having surgery. Dr. Becker was very professional, caring, and informative. He never pressured me one way or the other. He presented my options and I chose the surgical route. The surgery went well and I cant say enough about how wonderful he and his staff were the whole way through.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I did not care for Dr. Becker. After visiting his office numerous times for a recurring problem, he appeared to not take what I was saying seriously and kept on rushing me out the door. I eventually went and saw another surgeon in the same practice and this surgeon was totally different - diagnosed the problem during my first visit, I had surgery within a couple of weeks, and now I am feeling so much better. Problem solved in four weeks from start to finish, instead of three years with Dr. Becker

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. David I. Becker's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Beverly, MA