Ratings for Dr. Ralph M. Scallion

Awesome caring doctor. He hasn't been accepting new patients for quite some time and I am Grateful that I was accepted as a patient - he actually screens patients to make sure he is the best fit and only offers help to those he feels he can help instead of just saying yes and trying to make loads of money.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr scallion is the best doctor I've ever experienced. Not only does he care about me as a patient but as a person. His intelligence is beyond imaginable and everytime I leave his office I feel happy, hopeful, and excited ab life. He has truly saved my life. There are no words so say that could thank him enough.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

sloppy office, kind, waited way to long, couldn't get referral papers filled out until i waited three months..not good, experience

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

I have been trying to get into see this docter for 2 months. It's always something. I am even considering reporting him to the medical board.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

He is kind, caring and really very thorough! He even made a home visit once when I couldn't get out, yes it was in 2008!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Ralph M. Scallion's Credentials

• Central College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)

AARP