Ratings for Dr. Marie A. Ray

Dr. Ray at first, I thought was fine. Now I found out she is bad mouthing me behind my back. Not professional! I do not trust her anymore as a surgeon and talking with others I now think she is a "Quack". Look for another Doctor in Oregon if you can.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Ray cut into my bladder on accident. That part I accepted as part of the risk of surgery. But the after care I received from her office was terrible. The meds they prescribed were not available. I could not get through the nazi charge nurse to talk to the doctor. I think the doctor herself was avoiding me. The whole time I was in severe pain for two days. Finally Dr. Ray consulted a urologist and found out she could prescribe me something different for the pain. Honestly, this all could have been avoided by her staff and herself communicating better. I felt like a leper once the surgery was done! I think they were afraid of a lawsuit. Which btw never happened. I only wanted to be taken care of and treated like a human being. If that's what you're looking for find a different surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Two years ago she performed what should have be a simple excision of a sebaceous cyst, but she was in a hurry and left a horrendous scar on my neck that still gaps. I would definitely recommend a different surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

She is a very knoweledgable surgeon with great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Marie A. Ray's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1990)