Ratings for Dr. Paul Cameron

So compassionate and kind. Great doctor:) excellent support staff as well!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Wonderful dentist always caring always concerned if myself or the kids are alright with everything he does. We have this joke that it's my tv time so he won't hear anything from me. Paul has done cavity fillings,crowns, 2 tooth extractions one necessary one from accident) on my son who is only 6 and even great also with my 4 year old daughter they are excited and not scared about the dentist. Totally recommend Paul and his office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr Cameron is awesome. I am terrified of the dentist in general, but I have never had a complaint with him. He takes the time to explain things and stops to see if you're ok during procedures. He's recently had yo strata. Root canal for me on a Friday afternoon and told me if anything happened and I was in pain and needed to call, I could. I did need to call him at home and he called me back ASAP! Fantastic dentist and wonderful man!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Cameron is wonderful. I've had cavitied filled, teeth pulled, you name it. He is wonderful. My father is terrified of the dentist as well - he will ONLY go to Dr. Cameron

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

I've been to a few other dentists, but Dr.Cameron is the most caring. He takes the time to really explain things and puts you at ease. He always gives you a number of options , not just the most expensive kind.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Cameron has been our family dentist for over 15 years, he has always been very caring , and amazing with my children, they love Dr.Paul. Balloon animals and face painting are a huge hit. He has even gone in on weekends for us on emergency, he never hesitated to see us when we needed treatment. My husband and I have nothing but positive things to say about the quality of his work and his friendly staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching! I went to this doctor for many years- and why, I don't know. Almost every time he filled a tooth, the filling would fall out and he'd have to refill it- of course at full charge. I had a root canal which, after he packed it and took an X-ray, said that the packing didn't go in right and I may have problems with it down the road. Sure enough, the tooth broke off...he put a chunk of something in the first time- it fell out...he put a chunk of something in it the second time- and IT fell out...both times charging full fees. Then he tells me that my only option would be to have a crown put in- at how much??...oh, only 900 dollars, that's all. At NO point did he assume responsibility for his botched work and offer to absorb some of the cost or anything...I found this to be extremely arrogant and uncaring on his part. I now go to a wonderful dentist who does things right the first time- I certainly don't feel like I'm making HER mortgage payment!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Very good dentist. Always lets you know exactly what he is doing. He even personally polished and scaled my teeth. Very pleasant staff as well.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

There is no other dentist I would go to, always so nice and caring!! I recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr Cameron examined my neck, glands and asked about my general health before he did his usual exam, scaling and polishing my teeth. I always find his staff extremely friendly and punctual. There is never more than 4 people in his waiting room. I never feel crowded while waiting for my turn or waiting for my children. They love going to the dentist's office, no fear as he is always joking with them. Very pleasant going to his office.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007