Ratings for Dr. Carlos A. Alemany

Love him! totally down to earth, knowledgeable and great bedside manner. I am shocked at the comments of one of his "nurses". I find all of this very hard to believe. Carlos is one of the few neonatologists at Monmouth Medical Center and cared for my son and helped him survive when he was was only born 1.5 pounds! He has incredible bedside manner and talks in a way that makes it easy to understand. As far as " catering to the wealthy", he helped everyone in the NICU--people who had private insurance, low income medicad, etc. I find her rating extremely uncharacteristic of him... sounds like a bitter co-worker and not a legit review.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Could not have been happier with my experience with Dr. Alemany

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr Alemany was crucial in assisting my wife and I through the postbirth care of our premature(33wk), beautiful daughter Clare. Dr Alemany combines confident and reassuring bedside manner with superior medical and scientific understanding. I would recommend Dr Alemany to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

as a nurse, working with dr. alemany- i would not let him touch my own child. he is uneducated, unqualifies and just plain scary when it comes to care and bedside proceedures!. likes to cater to the wealthy- for the social scene of being an md!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Carlos A. Alemany's Credentials

• Ponce Sch Of Med, Ponce Pr 00732 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Long Branch, NJ