Ratings for Dr. Meir Daller

Best Uroligist in SW Florida. Always available for his patients. Great connections with academic centers.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Amazing Doctor. Great staff. Open at 5am for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Exceptional Doctor with amazing credentials. He is always available for his patients 24/7, he gives his cell and personal email address.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

My husband was a patient of Dr. Daller. He was did surgery on him and gave him a clean bill of health. We had complete trust in him due to our trusted family doctor's recommendation. Moving forward his check ups afterwards were no more than a urine sample. When 2 years later while still a patient of Dr. Daller's a visit to the hospital for severe back pain it was discovered that the cancer had return at the same area where the mass had been removed by Daller. I had questioned numerous times why no scans were being done and was told by Daller that they were not necessary due to "all the margins" being clear. Sadly we learned that urine checks are only a fraction of what should have be going on in those two years and that standard (the words from medical experts and journals) of follow up care was grossly neglected. The result was a second operation by Dr. Sexton from Moffit Cancer Institute and gave my husband a few more years. If standard practices had been followed the returning cancer could have been caught in an early stage and gave us more precious time. How does he live with himself and his decisions and lack of follow up. Our lives were in his hands and I blame myself for not being more persistent in demanding scans and other standards that were the norm for this type of cancer. I learned all of this too late. Shame on Daller and his over inflated ego that lead to this heartbreaking result.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

***DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!*** I went there for four months just to get the run around. My first visit I met with Dr. Daller for about 10 mins, and he jumped to conclusions with out any tests of why I was in pain. I continue to come back thinking this doctor knew what he was doing. After months of going back, and never seeing Dr. Daller again, only his PA. All the PA's would do would give me different medicine. No tests other than peeing in a cup. I had to request an ultra sound on my third visit because my pain was so bad! The ultra sound was not what I needed. I'm not the doctor so I was doing my own research online based on my pain, which is why I requested the ultra sound. At this point I was surprised that I got no tests done, and they kept giving me medicine that wasn't doing anything. On my fourth visit PA told me nothing was wrong and it was stress that happens to A-Typical personality, and to come back in 4 months. I was so fed up! So, I start looking for a different Doctors. I found Dr. Tillett in Naples at Specialists in Urology: http://www.specialistsinurology.com Dr. Tillett sat down with me for an hour to listen about my pain. After he immediately wanted a radiology exam. I went to the radiology exam, and the tech there was like you have a massive rock blocking both kidneys. I went back to Dr. Tillett thinking the kidney stones we're the only issue. I also had a hernia. I had to go to Dr. Brian Smith at Physicians Regional for hernia surgery before two shockwave treatments on my kidney stones. I'm 95% better, but would be 100% better if I didn't waste 4 months going to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr Daller a Injected Me With The Drug Eligard 45 That Has Take Away My Quality Of Life & Has Put Me At Risk Of Sudden Death By Heart Attack Or Stroke I Have Afib & Feel That Dr Daller Chose To Disregard How Serious His Decision Was On My Life !! The Drug Is Irreversiable Leaving Me To Cope With Life Threatning Side Effects The Rest Of My Life !!! He Did Not Tell Me Any Side Effect's Or Give Me Any Choice In The a Drug Being Administered !!! He Made It Seem Like If I Did Not Have The Injection At That Time I Would Die !!i Now Know That Was Not True !!! After His Nurse Stacey Gave Me Injection That Is When I Was Given The Pamphlet With The Side Effects !!! I Have a Been Told By Several Dr's That He Should Never Have Administered That Drug For 6 Month's Until First Giving The 30 Day Dose To See How My Body Would React !!! These Dr's Have Said That Dr Daller Did This For His Connivence & Has Done A Disservice To The Medical Community !! If You a Become A Patient Of Dr Daller Do Not Make Any Decision About Your Health Until You Get A Second Opinion & If You Are Told Your Biopsy Will Be Sent To John Hopkins For A Second Opinion As I Was , Follow Up Yourself !! I was a Told It Had Been Sent & Kept Asking For A a Copy Of Report Only To Find Out 6 Weeks Later It Had Never Been Sent But He Didn't Wait To See What Their Opinion Was , He Had Already Injected Me With The Deadly Drug !! He & His Assistant Laura Were Very Rude & Dismissive When My Wife & I Started To Ask Question's Even Though By That a Time It Was Too Late !!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Went for prostate cancer complications, He seemed irritated with my inquiry and desire for 2nd opinion. Was rude and uninterested in helping.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

BEST urologist in southwest Florida. Excellent doctor, great staff.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I actually have several complaints, I have seen Dr Daller on 2 occasions and both times I was on time but the appointment schedule was behind. I had to wait for at least 15-20 minutes. It is my impression that because the appointments are behind the staff always seems like they are in a hurry. For example, after a procedure in which I had to disrobe, the physician assistant was preparing the room for the next patient while I was trying to get cleaned up/dressed. Most concerning, I have been to Dr Daller twice and I have literally sat with him for about a minute and a half. He always seems in a rush to see the next patient and within those 2 visits, I have not been diagnosed. In summary, in my two visits to Dr Daller, I was rushed in and out, remained undiagnosed and have a general feeling that Dr is committed only to churning through patients in an effort to collect from the insurance company. Incidentally, this is the only time I have ever commented on this type of platform.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Daller is an excellent Urologist. I first used him to treat kidney stones and have continued for years because of his caring attitude. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Meir Daller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL