Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Broujerdi

I have been going to Dr.Broujerdi for years for botox and Juvederm. Before I went to Dr.Broujerdi I was very unhappy with all the other doctors I was going to. They were over charging me and the botox was going away quickly. After much research I found out that they were probably diluting the botox to get the patient to keep coming back quickly. I wanted to look good but didn't want to pay so much frequently. I find Dr.Broujerdi and his staff to be very pleasant and warm. I recently started using his skin line cream which he prescribes in a way that my insurance pays for. I've been extremely happy since i started the cream. I really recommnend his office if anyone is looking for a great plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

dr b is by far the one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever encountered! He is manipulative and will perform surgery on anything without knowing a thing about the procedure! He os verrryyy convincing so dont be fooled! Please be aware of this guy! He performed surgery on me in his own patient office, not a surgery center stating that it was only a minor procedure. Minor? It was a 4 hr procedure! Since that day I have been severly depressed and have suffered from major trauma and anxiety. Due to this botched facial procedure, I am now suffering the consequences of not doing my research from the very beginning. Please please please do your research before doing anything! I am writing this review so no one else has to endure the pain that I did. My results are irreversible! No one can fix me! He is a fraud and is only looking for ways to get money and referrals because he doesn't have any experience at all!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

He is amazing. SO sweet and a genuinely cares for his patients. And the whole staff is pleasant

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

AMAZING TUMMY TUCK RESULTS, I WAS VERY NERVOUS FOR MY CONSULTATION BUT THE STAFF AND DR BROUJERDI WERE VERY INFORMATIVE AND SEEMED TO UNDERSTAND HOW I WAS FEELING. WHEN I HAD MY CONSULT WITH THE DR I HAD MANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS, HE MADE SURE HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND I UNDERSTOOD THEM. WHEN IT CAME TO MY SURGERY STAFF AND THE DR WERE WONDERFUL, HE HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS, AS FOR THE RESULTS..... COULDN'T BE HAPPY!!! WOULD I RECOMMEND YES TO ANYONE!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Fantastic doctor! First of all the office is very considerate of the patients time. One in the examination room, Dr. Broujerdi is always quick to enter and explains everything thoroughly and has no trouble doing it in layman's terms. Overall a good experience.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

He is the most amazing doctor, kind, competent,skillful and respectful. I crushed my nose in a fall and he rebuilt it perfectly in an emergency surgery procedure.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Joseph A. Broujerdi's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)