Ratings for Dr. Isam A. Khoja

This Dr. performed brain surgery on my mother who had a 5cm cancer mass. He put infected hardware into her head. 4 surgeries later he finally removed the hardware. Needless to say she never recovered and died from MRSA.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Well, after my surgery they were out of the painkiller that was prescribed and so they had to wait until he was out of surgery to administer something different. Was screaming in pain for an hour. Heard the nurses say that my spinal column had been 'nicked' which was confirmed by my latest mylogram. Ever since my fusion my left foot has been fairly numb, and back pain no better. Also my latest surgeon has told me that it looks like the hardware is too close to the nerves which is most likely causing the pain. Thanks for destroying my back further doc.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Would really like to find where he went to. He did 2 of my surgeries and I'm having problems again and can't find him. He was at tri state when he did my surgeries but right after went to Great Lakes and they said he left 2 years ago with no more information. If some one could help me please

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Very pleased with Dr.Khoja. Very knowledgeable and upfront with a prognosis. I had a discectomy and fusion with pins and screws and couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I have recommended Dr.Khoja to others who were also successful and will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

He is a hacker,DO NOT LET THIS MAN TOUCH YOU FOR BACK SURGERY BY ANY MEANS! He has put my life in a state of constant chronic pain which I've been battling for 10 years.He put a rod and cages in my spine with screws not where they should be.I've had a tens unit implant,plus a morphine pump implant.I still suffer everyday & can no longer work.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Good experience with the office and doctor. Doctor is pleasant and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

i have seen dr. khoja three times and had epidural shots for back pain twice. he is very professional and i was impressed with his demeanor regarding patients. i have had fairly good success from the shots and am satisfied with the way he administered them. i have had a bad experience with another dr. doing the same procedure where he hit a nerve causing some pain not to mention anxiety during the remainder of the procedure. i would definately recommend him to anyone seeking a good neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010