Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Abbruzzese

I spent one week in hospital after emergency surgery for ruptured appendix and peritonitis. Dr. Abbruzzese's follow-up on my case was excellent in every way. He visited me every day to check on my progress, answering all my questions clearly and carefully explained the course of my treatment and what to expect. He also arranged to have my post-hospital course of medication covered by my insurance after an initial rejection by the insurer. I would rate him among the highest medical specialists I've dealt with in terms of attention, communication and expertise.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I just spent 37 days in Georgetown University Hosp. Dr. Abbruzzese is by fare the best at what he does. Every time he came to my room to see me he always put a smile on my face and explained everything that was going on before and after all 7 operations I had because of getting MRSA after an operation back in July. I would highly recommend Dr. A to everyone!! Thank You Dr. Abbruzzese for helping save my foot!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

The entire practice is FABULOUS -- I have been a patient 20+ years and my elderly parents have been patients 10+ years -- I cannot imagine better medical care -- inpatient as well as outpatient!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Excellent doctor. He listens to your every complaint with genuine interest and compassion . A doctor with a heart,

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Amazing doctor! I can't say enough great things about him

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Mark R. Abbruzzese's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD