Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Rubin

Very knowledgeable. Up to date on all options and clinical trials. Willing to work in conjunction with MD Anderson for treatment. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Rubin is a brilliant man and saved my life. He is very caring. He will go out of his way to help you. He is extremely busy, especially in season and the wait can be long, but worth it. He is a no nonsense type of person who gets to the heart of the matter . Anyone who is lucky enough to be treated by him should count their blessings. He isn't trying to win a popularity contest. He is all business and all professional.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I was very surprised to read any negative comments about Dr. Rubin. My wife has been under his care for more than 3 years, for a difficult form of breast cancer. Dr. Rubin is obviously a very smart man, very knowledgeable in his field. He is a busy MD, for sure. He is also a very nice man, always polite and very considerate of my wife's feelings. We both feel very fortunate he is her Oncologist. He also has an excellent staff. If you do your research, ask the opinions of people you trust in the medical field, you will get an accurate portrayal of Dr. Rubin. The negative reviews below do not reflect our experience with him at all. In fact, quite the opposite. That is the problem with some of these blogs .... only the one in a thousand malcontent posts. I never post on these blogs but felt compelled when I read the grossly inaccurate portrayal of this very smart, very busy and very considerate man.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

The dr. can be very rude and always speaks to you with his back turned to you or while typing notes on the computer. Made me cry once with a suggestion of returning to a chemo I found unbearable in the past and laughed when he said he knew he could get me upset at that thought. He has an RN who is almost as rude but his nurse practitioner is so exceptional that I now schedule my visits when I know the dr. may not be in and the N.P. will see me instead. The N.P. often has to remind the dr. of my special circumstances when he wants to prescribe something that may not be appropriate. Dr. Rubin may be the best if you can get by the bad manners. The oncology nurses in the clinic are also exceptional.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

My mom(4 time cancer survivor)69 years of age, can hardly hear, has high blood pressure and doesn't sleep for a week before these visits because of fear. Dr. Rubin not only made my mom wait for 2 hours and 20 minutes along with my dad in a room at his offices(My dad is 78 years old/recent broken hip). When my mom tried to speak with him, he intentionally ignored her more then once. He was in fact reading in the adjoining room, patient free. He then sent her a letter a few weeks later informing her that "she had to log onto the website" to get her medical records and or information on care. Thankfully, I am present and have found a replacement who actually cares. Who knows how many elderly patients have been mistreated by this "doctor". I would be happy to share every detail with anyone who will listen and is considering this man for care. Stay away from this guy. My number is 239-7844780. It sickens me to see cancer survivors and our elderly get treated like this, he should be ashamed

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

knowledgeableand competent, great bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr. Mark S. Rubin's Credentials

• French

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bonita Springs, FL