Ratings for Dr. Sandra Berman

Dr. Berman is in very high demand in Brooklyn Heights. She is so dedicated to her patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I don't like doctors. Let me be clear. My parents always drilled this fear of medicine into my head. Dr. Berman can't be paid that much. She takes GHI. But she spends so much time explaining things to me. I am healthier as a result. She is caring, clear and helpful. Thank you Dr. Berman. Be ready for long waits for her. I don't think she is accepting any new patients and when you do have an appointment, the wait to see her is often over an hour. IT IS WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Berman is wonderful. As others have written, she is knowledgable, caring, attentive, and even calls you after a visit to see how you are feeling!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

One gets to really know one's doctor in a crisis. When things run smoothly, i..e. annual visit, etc., your relationship is still only superficial. When I was really sick with C. Dificile ( really deadly) I learned about what kind of Doctor Sandi really is. (We've been on a first name basis for years.) She was moving her home at that time, she had three young kids (now more independent) and at 8am she was calling me to find out how I went through the night. My fever was 104o, my feet so swollen I couldn't walk, etc.. And she stayed in touch through the day, and had me take many, many tests. Her office staff couldn't have been more supportive too. I later learned that she was also consulting specialists on my behalf, so I had a committee working on my case. She was really on top of everything. And truly compassionate as well. What else could one want in a doctor? She's in my heart.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Caring & considerate, Dr. Berman gives you her full attention. You never feel rushed, she'll answer all your questions. Only issue, is that she's so popular, that it's hard to get an appointment and sometimes you have to wait forever to see her. But, she's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Sandra Berman's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)