Ratings for Dr. Christopher Osinga

Still dealing with his mess ups, he didn't even have the decency to refer instead of declaring 'inoperable'. After 8 years of a ruined life, a GP made a referral and the redo was extremely successful. Pray that his waiting list outlives you. .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

My family doctor referred me to see Dr. Osinga. Took a while to get into to see him but totally worth the wait. This guy knows his stuff. Has helped me avoid surgery at this point with some other treatments that I can try instead. He also took the time to explain all of my options. Well worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Very busy doctor. Did my dad's knee replacement. Did an excellent job. Very knowledgable. Would recommend him to friends and family. Office staff was very helpful and polite during our visits to his office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

this guy should have his licence revoked ,he is the most incompetant ,rude,ignorant ,Arrogant,pompus as. Mother .If u call his office.inquiring,he will refuse to accept u as a patient.He definately is not a perfect creation.He isnt a humanitarian.and could care less about you. A real piece of work.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My husband just had his hip replaced April 21, 2016. We were very impressed with Dr. Osinga. He was very helpful and ask any questions we had concerns about. We went away feeling more at ease. The surgery went well and he came home on the 2nd day. It has been only 4 days but he has no pain not even taking any tylenol. He is improving each day. I would recommend Dr. Osinga. His receptionist Sheri was also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I first went to Dr. Osinga office in February of this year...I was terrified when going, and let me tell you Dr. Osinga is not only a great surgeon he also was very personable...I came out of there feeling so much better...this is the Dr. Who will be replacing my knees...Also found his secretary was very kind and helpful...thumbs up for Dr. Osinga...and secretary...Norah O'Meara Babineau

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

This field must be ove 50 characters !

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

He is very difficult to reach. Office / hospital staff was not very nice and treated people with disdain.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

My doctor send a referral in June, I called 8 weeks later asking how long I will be waiting to receive an appointment, receptionist looked up the referral, was extremely rude and said.. its only been 6 weeks, it hasn't even been that long. My doctors office followed up and she said she never received the referral. 5 months later my doctor receives a response that they will not take me as a patient. I could have seen another doctor by now

Submitted November 16, 2015

I saw him in August 2013 with a knee inury, was told everything that was wrong with my knee which was good. When he sent me on my way to wait for my surgery date he left me with no medication to relieve the pain. But then after waiting until April 2014 I received a knee reconstruction surgery. During surgery he was supposed to take out a half of each meniscus leaving me with only a half of each, but instead he only took one half out, claiming it wasn't as bad... After less then 6weeks after surgery my ACL replacement was loose again and he sent me away claiming it was nothing then asked me to resee him in 10weeks, when I did go back after 10weeks he then said its loose again - the surgery wasn't a sucess, like myself and my physio didn't already tell him that weeks ago. He also claimed I was the 3rd person hed failed on. My knee since is still not any better, its the same as when I started, popping out and causing me pain. Now he's sent me to Toronto with a new doctor having to get 2 more surgeries to fix my knee because he didn't correct the orginal problem.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015