Ratings for Dr. Christopher Osinga

I was so confident with with the care I received from Dr. O'singa. Very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

The doctor is good not great but good his receptionist is beyond rude and talks down to you like she is doing you a favour I work at the same institution and have been trying forn2 days to get a form back and his receptionist comment im running an office here not just your papers.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Still dealing with his mess ups, he didn't even have the decency to refer instead of declaring 'inoperable'. After 8 years of a ruined life, a GP made a referral and the redo was extremely successful. Pray that his waiting list outlives you. .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

My family doctor referred me to see Dr. Osinga. Took a while to get into to see him but totally worth the wait. This guy knows his stuff. Has helped me avoid surgery at this point with some other treatments that I can try instead. He also took the time to explain all of my options. Well worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Very busy doctor. Did my dad's knee replacement. Did an excellent job. Very knowledgable. Would recommend him to friends and family. Office staff was very helpful and polite during our visits to his office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

this guy should have his licence revoked ,he is the most incompetant ,rude,ignorant ,Arrogant,pompus as. Mother .If u call his office.inquiring,he will refuse to accept u as a patient.He definately is not a perfect creation.He isnt a humanitarian.and could care less about you. A real piece of work.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My husband just had his hip replaced April 21, 2016. We were very impressed with Dr. Osinga. He was very helpful and ask any questions we had concerns about. We went away feeling more at ease. The surgery went well and he came home on the 2nd day. It has been only 4 days but he has no pain not even taking any tylenol. He is improving each day. I would recommend Dr. Osinga. His receptionist Sheri was also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I first went to Dr. Osinga office in February of this year...I was terrified when going, and let me tell you Dr. Osinga is not only a great surgeon he also was very personable...I came out of there feeling so much better...this is the Dr. Who will be replacing my knees...Also found his secretary was very kind and helpful...thumbs up for Dr. Osinga...and secretary...Norah O'Meara Babineau

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

This field must be ove 50 characters !

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

He is very difficult to reach. Office / hospital staff was not very nice and treated people with disdain.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015