Ratings for Dr. Christopher Osinga

Highly recommend him to anyone needing his services. He is an excellent surgeon, informative, thorough and professional. Trust him implicitly and will not go to anyone else for my orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Excellent surgeon. Very pleasant, professional and patient. He will take the time to explain the procedure and possible outcomes. He listened when I voiced my concerns and offered additional care options after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Osinga. Five stars are not enough to rate this fine surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

The doctor was very knowledgable and knew immediately the issue with my knee. Explained my options very clearly so that I unnderstood them as well.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I just had arthroscopic surgery on my knee done by dr.osinga. This man is patient with you and explains exactly what he plans on doing. Sheri is also very helpful and kind answers questions even though she's probably heard them before. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Very good Dr and explains everything well. He also does not rush you and makes you feel he cares about your best recovery.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

A thoroughly professional and compassionate individual. Thanks for all your excellent work on my kees!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

excellent in all respects. Professional , knowledgable, and personable . highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Osinga as an orthopedic surgeon. Both he and Sheri were professional, pleasant and most helpful both before and after my knee surgery. Should I need surgery on my other knee in the future, he's first on my list of "go to". I really appreciated his "telling me like it is" during the initial visit and the options that were given to me. Since I had no knowledge of available surgeons, I'm very happy that my family doctor referred me to him. If your doctor refers you to him, by all means, go see him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Osinga operated on my knee did an excellent job. Very professional and definitely knows his stuff

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I cant believe some comments about Dr Osinga....He is a good surgeon....Personality plus...His secretary is friendly and efficient......

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017