Ratings for Dr. Paul Labinson

I have been seeing Dr. Labinson since 2006..I had thyroid cancer and had a thyroidectomy and he treats my hypothyroid condition. I have not been thoroughly happy with him but unsure of who to switch to. He is good about ordering tests/labs/etc however when you need things explained he is hard to understand and very short with his explanations. He doesn't fully listen to my concerns and frequently disagrees with my suggestions and or input. He comes across as almost cocky and isn't open to try more advanced and modern treatments. I called him to report I haven't been feeling well and all he said was that my levels were fine without further trying to investigate out what is going on and why I am having hypo symptoms.I am looking for a new endo!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Labinson has been kind, helpful, and caring. He schedules tests in advance so that he has the results and can discuss them with me when I go in. He has a very gentle touch when probing my neck around my thyroid.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr.Labinson is the best endocrinologist I have ever had. He knows what he is doing.I have been through 3 different types of these doctors, finally the fourth one hit the spot not out for the money he really cares about his patients....Thank You Dr.Labinson

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Labinson and the entire staff at Connecticut Multispecialty Group (Endocrinology Division). I was diagnosed with Graves Disease in 2006 and I am still a patient of Dr. Labinson's. When I was initially diagnosed I was quite sick; Dr. Labinson was very thorough in explaining my disease, blood work, and treatment. I feel like he truly cares about my well being, which sadly a lot of people do not feel about their doctors these days. I strongly recommend Dr. Labinson if you need to see an endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

I went to see Dr. Labinson in March 2007, because of my hyperthyroid condition (Graves Disease). He sent me to get a RAI, which was performed in April of 2007. A short time after that I became Hypothyroid, and was put on synthroid. Several day’s later I started to suffer from all the side effects and allergic reactions that pertain to this medication. When I explained the symtoms to him and told him what was happening with this medication he pretty much ingnored me. He was uncooperative, unprofessional, and very arrogant! During the short time that I went to see Dr. Labinson, I also visited the emergency room twice because of the excruciating pain that I was in, caused by the synthroid. After explaining to the attending physician (don’t recall his name) what was going on, he contacted Dr. Labinson to inform him of my ER visit. Dr. Labinson didn’t appear to be too concerned about what was going on with me. I would NEVER, EVER recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Where to begin?! This guy is ridiculous! He doesn't know what he's doing. Very frenetic and unorganized. Trouble with communication. By far the worst doctor I've ever seen. I often wonder how he passed med school. Go see another doctor in this practice or avoid it all together. If you don't believe me, make an appointment and judge for yourself. Terrible.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Paul Labinson's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2000)