Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Gray

the only doctor i have seen america who is not greedy for money and charges only 35 dollars and care for patients,but sadly he retired

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

well, im 19 and i have been seeing dr. gray for since 09. he is an amazing doctor with great skills and he really cares about his patients. he is one of the only doctors i feel real comfortable with because im actually a person and not just some other patient. he has really helped me with my kidney stones and has helped me with all my medical questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Exam satisfactory. Office help appeared confused. Maybe it was a busy day.It was strange, the MD would ask a question, I answered it, and then he would ask it twice again at about 3-5 minute interval, with my same answers. Strange! Note: :lab tests done in-house, not by an outside lab. Results report was unique.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Took 2 months to get an urgent appointment, then sat in the office 2.5 hrs before being seen. (very cold office, bring a sweater!) Initial consult I thought he was good - did a good exam, but had a cystoscopy on the 2nd visit, waited again 1 hr in waiting room, then 30 mins in a cold room, on a cold table (and I brought a sweater!)with my feet up & butt exposed before he came in. Told me I needed surgery. Went for a second opinion & advised after a 2nd cystoscopy, I did not need surgery. I definitely would seek a 2nd opinion if you have been to Dr Gray.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Robert L. Gray's Credentials

• Persian

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

AHC