Ratings for Dr. SYED Nasir

The best across the board, accommodating, tentative, responsive, polite, caring. Dr Nasir is amazing, you definitely don’t feel like a number leaving his office. When you walk in heads up “it’s packed” but worth the wait!!!- KP Newburgh Ny

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Fast appointment, called day before at 2pm explain issues and the following morning was seen. My husband had a stroke we had no clue, Dr Nasir sent him for urgent scans. Was seen next day, explained everything thoroughly. He wasn’t rushed and showed true compassion. Office very clean, warm comforting atmosphere. Girls seemed happy and pleasant. Will recommend this office a million times over again!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Extremely busy office, doctor and staff very accommodating with appointments and normally any need I have. Been with him for the past year. Usually if I have an issue he will either see me that day or the next. Never an issue heads up on bad reviews “two sides to every story”

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I had a very good experience with the Dr and his staff (they went out of their way to accommodate my schedule).He was informative and helpful!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Great doctor, would highly recommend him. Very caring and kind.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

This doctor is GOOD, and no trace of arrogance and very kind and extremely competent. It seems that most of the negative ratings have to do with his staff, not him. He immediately correctly diagnosed my mother (which the local doctors totally missed) and got her the meds she needed and have made a huge difference in her quality of life. Additionally, he did additional studies on her and found an arhrythymia, and got her on a baby aspirin, and actually gave me a referral to a good cardiologist. My mother's PCP has the attitude that "she's old", and never did any of these studies and never provided any referrals. I'm a 4th (last) semester nursing student and know the scene. He works for a prestigious hospital and could be out for money and social climbing, but he's not, and treats people on Medicaid with as much respect as somebody who is a millionaire (my mother is very well off, but I can tell that many patients in his waiting room are not). I'm amazed by not only how competent he is, and immediately picking up on what was wrong with my mother and getting her the right meds (for Parkinson's) which has HUGELY improved her quality of life, and the local neurologist completely missed it, but ordering additional studies which found an arrhythmia and he got her on a baby aspirin, and actually provided the name of a cardiologist for further workup. One of my nursing school teachers got her doctorate's by doing her thesis on how the older population is treated ( not well) and my mother's PCP has never given me the name of specialists and I'm on my own (it was a nursing school teacher who helped me find Dr. Nasir). He's very competent, and truly cares. He works at a very good hospital and could be just out for money and status, but he's not and treats everybody, including people on Medicaid, with dignity and respect, and incredibly competent and experienced.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

My wife was in and out the hospital for weeks, every hospital I brought her too assumed she was seeking something. Dr Nasir was brought in and he couldn’t do more for my wife. His employee Lisa was in contact with us before we even left the hospital setting up an appointment and testing, she was absolutely fabulous, tentative and caring. When arriving to Office his receptionist Taylor is just lovely. We are beyond thankful for these ladies and Dr Nasir, we now know my wife’s condition!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Nasir has a profound knowledge of neurological issues. I find him patient and caring, answering any and all questions. Office staff needs to attend a class on manners. I don't need talking down to by , nor do I do this to anyone else. They messed up twice when I called for refills.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I have been seeing this doctor for 7 years. I had no issue with him. However, though I never experienced the wrath of the front desk staff, I have witnessed many other patients on the receiving end. Also, the space is open and all in the wait area hear everything that is going on with the patients and the staff. I can't tell you how many names, phone numbers, insurance numbers, etc. I have heard. Also, once a patient leaves, it is inevitable that the staff starts griping about them. It is sad. I have since left myself because I will not be treated that way or support them doing that to others.

Submitted January 25, 2018

Staff was amazing I explained to them my husbands condition and they had us seen the next day. We were seen in Newburgh location as I’m always skeptical going to that area but clean and friendly environment. Waiting room was as extremely packed but the doctor and his staff move at a good pace.. Doctor referred my husband to neurosurgeon and he now knows his options. Dr Nasir is a good doctor, knows his stuff. Staff was accomendating and pleasant will see them all again in June!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018