Ratings for Dr. Dean M. Cestari

Dr. Cestari is an amazing doctor. I came to him seeking advice on what I could do about the double vision I was having. I knew that having prism in my glasses was working but I wanted to be able to wear contacts again. The surgery he suggested was perfect for me. He even worked his schedule to fit me in, in time for me to be fully healed and wearing contacts at my wedding! Everything about the way he handled the process leading up to the surgery, the surgery itself, and the appointments after was amazing. He is caring and I always felt like I was in the best hands with his team. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Cestari did an incredible job. I had severe strabismus in my left eye due to a neuro- ophthalmological I had for over 27 years. He corrected my eye muscle to the point where it looks exactly like my other eye. He answered all my questions in the appointments leading up to the surgery and in the follow-up appointments. also has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Cestari came highly recommended to me from one of his prior patients. He is passionate about improving his patients' quality of life by fixing their adult strabismus. He is first and foremost concerned with the welfare of his patients. I was a bit apprehensive about the strabismus surgery, so Dr. Cestari said if I was satisfied with the prisms I was already using, there was no need to operate. I appreciate that he offered this solution, but I was already in his chair for a reason! I am very thankful that he performed my surgery and he and his team were wonderful with handling any and all concerns I had about the procedure. It also helps that he has a wonderful sense of humor. Dr. Cestari, you earned your 5 star review and then some. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Cestari operated on me for double vision. The operation, pre-op and post-op went very well. The results were excellent. I would definitely recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Cestari provides excellent patient care, along with his team at Massachusetts Eye Ear.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Cestari was very thorough and informative. My procedure went very well and I'm very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

It has been a year long journey with Dr Cestari who treated my double vision problems. He is thoroughly professional, caring and patient. After surgery on May 26, my double vision is gone and I am in healing mode under his care. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Cestari for any similar problems others are facing.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I received excellent, respectful care. Dr Cestari surgically corrected my double vision. He is a patient and outstanding doctor. Dr Cestari is a knowledgable, skilled surgeon who has greatly improved my quality of daily living. Excellent experience in every way.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr.Cestari was amazing through my whole realignment journey . I would absolutely recommend him to everyone who has any eye alignment issues .

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I feel so fortunate my local ophthalmologist referred me to Dr. Cestari. I have found Dr. Cestari and his staff to be knowledgeable, courteous, respectful, and caring. It's no wonder that other doctors, residents and medical students come from around the globe to study with Dr. Cestari.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017