Ratings for Dr. Anna M. Korkis

Only interested in making money. Asked for $250 to simply write a letter stating I am in good health (which I am according to my last visit to her practice) for insurance purpose. I have been waiting for this letter for 5 weeks!! Avoid this doctor, you are not in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

This Dr. is nice on the surface but underneath the facade is interested in $$$$$$. When I switched my insurance co. refused endorse my receiving the prescription she had been prescribing to me for years because the insurance co. wanted me to try something else. Wound up leaving the practice and won't even give me MY RECORDS unless I pay for them.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr Korkis is an excellent doctor. She is thorough and is truly concerned for her patients. Unfortunately, she is too focused with the money aspect of her profession. You need to pay upfront (no insurance), AND don't expect a refill of your prescription unless you pay for another doctor visit.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Korkis is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. She often runs late for her scheduled appointments, but in my experience that is because she spends as much time with you as needed. Dr. Korkis has seen me after hours to make sure that I got my preoperative medical clearance completed on time (for an unplanned surgery). Unfortunately, she doesn't accept insurance plans, but it is worth it to me to pay out-of-pocket and wait for reimbursement to continue using her as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Anna M. Korkis's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ