Ratings for Dr. Howard R. Holaday

My wife and I have both used Dr. Holday for neck and back surgeries...He is very understanding and did an excellent job...My wife is back to 100% after cervical surgery and I am still recovering from my 3rd back surgery. The first 2 doctors could not get it right so I went to Dr. Holaday and he solved my problem..

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

This man has no communication skills. He does not comprehend what the patient tells him, and he does not make an effort to come up with alternative treatment plans if his first plan cannot be implemented. Not someone who makes an effort to put his patient first.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I found Dr. Holaday to be stand-offish and lacking in any type of patient communication. He did not listen when I spoke, or if he listened he did not process the information and use it in his performance. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Holaday seemed to be oblivious to the reality of my pre-existing condition. When I spoke to him, he seemed unable to comprehend what I told him. He sent me to St. Dominic's for an MRI, and then asked why I went to that provider. He said he could not read the x-rays, but later decided he could read them on the computer. It appeared that if my condition was not something he could treat with invasive tests or surgery, he wasn't interested in treating me at all.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

good

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Howard R. Holaday's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Pacificare