Ratings for Dr. R. Mark Lorenzato

This doctor is a quack! He does not believe in treating diseases with appropriates medicines but instead thinks taking vitamins can cure all your ills. If you go here, be afraid, be very afraid. The staff are super rude as well.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

His advice and treatment works very well for my condition. He explains things to me clearly, and writes down

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Great doctor, very helpful with health advise and fitness advice.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Lorenzato helped my husband address his diabetes in ways that included lifestyle as well as pharmaceuticals. Very helpful with a complicated situation

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

this doctor never renews your prscription unless you come in for a following check up even when you are in chronic pain and he ignores the pharmacy request by saying he never gets the fax for a prescription refills so you can come in for a check up where he gets like 300 for office visits.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

It was my first time at Dr. Lorenzato’s office. I walked in yesterday, made an appointment for the next day. It was that simple. I love how knowledgeable he is and how he took his time explaining things to me. He’s very caring about how you eat. I left his office with a sheet of paper that he wrote himself. “Simple diet rules to live by” What kind of doctor cares how you eat? He does.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr Lorenzato is very knowledgeable about ADD/ADHD and has given our son remarkable advice, beyond just medication. He now treats our whole family and is excellent with my mother, age 83. He seems to understand the full life cycle of conditions folks have from youth through old age. Dr. Lorenzato is a caring, wise, knowledgeable professional. We feel fortunate, indeed, to have him as our family's doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Great doctor - supplemented my emergency treatment with very good nutrition advise. Very knowledgeable and actually a pleasure to chat with.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Very knowledgeable. He's willing to work around financial constraints imposed by our insurance system, and has suggested alternative and over the counter treatments. Mariner Medical tends to book tight times, so if you are scheduled late in the day, he may be running late.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Very friendly, but misdiagnosed two conditions.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009