Ratings for Dr. Matt A. Bakos

I agree w others. He rushes the visits and seems preoccupied. Would prefer a derm that sits down and teaches me about my skin.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Great doctor, numerous positives. No negatives with my experience. I see him every year and refer my friends to him. I have not heard any complaints so far.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I have visited the office for my skin condition because it's been an issue for me. This office is near my home, and it's very convenient, but my time is STILL very precious. The three times that I've visited, I've waited 35 minutes to 1 hour, which is ridiculous for anyone to put up with. He always seems rushed or harried, and doesn't really accommodate the patient in a very understanding manner. I visited again only because of the prescription, but the way I was treated, I will find another understanding and more culturally attuned doctor who won't make me feel like I'm just someone to make money of. I know that I'm a minority, but his subtle negative comments about my skin tone (I'm actually a pale minority), and the paltry excuses about being terribly late isn't cutting it. I wouldn't recommend this doctor if your time is very precious & you don't wish to be treated like some specimen of a lab experiment. I had to be honest about how I felt! Avoiding this place.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

First time patient..recommended if you need a dermatologist. Friendly, great staff. Have had my share of unhelpful doctors so it's always worth rating when you find a good one.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

$115 for 5 minutes, most of which was spent with his assistant. Very rushed. My name was spelled wrong on my paperwork.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I felt like Dr. Bakos really rushed through my visit--he didn't spend much time answering my questions and seemed pre-occupied by other things and getting on to other patients.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Matt A. Bakos's Credentials

• Arabic

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)