Ratings for Dr. Linda Fields

Worst, most disrespectful/condescending experience I have ever had with a "doctor" (she is a PA in the ER at the University Hospital) in my life. If you go to the ER and you get her, ask to be seen by someone else... seriously... I went there and knew what was wrong with me, she tried to treat me like I had no idea what I was talking about just because I am not a doctor; I had my own doctor confirm later I was right and he said I was right to refuse the tests she ordered and he gave me the medicine I needed in the first place. She wasted my time and insulted me. She needs a new line of work. No bedside manner and little knowledge of her field.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Linda Fields is a PA in the ER of the MU Hospital. I rated her as both unhelpful and knowledgeable because she refused to treat me with respect or to listen to my account of why I was in the ER. Unnecessary tests were performed, I was subject to pain, both physical and mental, because of her arrogance and insensitivity. If you are assigned her as PA when at the MU ER, request another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008