Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Christensen

Very professional at all times. Well respected by nurses and colleagues. Level headed in stressful situations.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for several years. He not only delivered my grandchildren, but has also performed surgery for me. I have always found him to be very professional and caring. Rapid City is lucky to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Mike always made me feel comfortable, and going to a baby check up always made a bad day better. I understand he has many patients, and sometimes won't get too personal with you, but if you have any concerns or questions, he handles them gracefully.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Christensen (no relation to Dr. Rochelle Christensen) is a top-notch physician specializing in high-risk pregnancies. He's very patient, willing to answer any questions without judgment. Nurses at the hospital will tell you that he's one of their favorite docs to work with and by far the best surgeon in his area of expertise. He made my husband very comfortable during our pregnancies, making sure to address all comments and questions to both of us. He's pretty conservative and will opt to start with simple procedures rather than jump to radical surgeries. He has a great sense of humor, but knows when to be serious. I've watched him during small emergencies and he handles them very calmly which is another reason the nurses like him. His clinic staff and nurses are wonderful, including his CNP Sandy Miller who is just as wonderful as Dr. Mike. He has 15 to 20 years of experience. We highly recommend Dr. Mike Christensen, especially for high-risk pregnancies and surgeries.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Michael W. Christensen's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rapid City, SD