Ratings for Dr. Michelle Belanger

saw Dr Belanger about 5 years ago, for consistent 10 months. her rude assistant and late for appt were real headache. Dr. Belanger was always late for appt for about one hour. Once I made the 1st appt in the day at 9 am, so I guessed I could skip long waiting, however, she arrived around 9:40. simply late for her work. another time she said she's running behind schedule so no time to answer my questions.... she said my baby would be more than 8 lb, and i was worried about delivery a lot, but it turned out only 7 lb.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

This is unbelievable... Dr. B's assistant (THE BEAST OF THE BEAST) with such unacceptable attitude towards patients and poor work ethics. I dont know if she is racist to patients that cannot speak fluent English, but her work attitude is very different towards me vs. others. English is not my specialty but it does not mean she can be so rude and neglecting. Dr. B is a decent doctor but her assistant makes her look bad.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr Belanger is a fantastic doctor. She was extremely caring and takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Dr Belanger will address any and all concerns in a way that you understand and give you a plan of action. She does not hesitate to give you the appropriate resources or care that you need. No matter how immediate it may be. I would 100% recommend and use dr Belanger for Amy pregnancy

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

She is very good and helpfull, we are glad to have a doctor like her. staff is very friendly and cooperative. she gave us very good suggestions time to time in our 2nd child's delivery.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I am shocked by some of the bad reviews on this doc- she cared for me so well during my high risk pregnancy. She is knowledgeable, kind and follows up on everything without delay. I felt very safe under her care.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Left us feeling very disregarded and out off. She was outright rude and condescending. I hope that she thinks next time she speaks as to how her words and poor attitude affect her pregnant patients. We were meant to be under her care during a stressful situation and she left us feeling worse. We walked away instantly as she was a waste of our time and clearly we were a waste of hers.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Patronizing, dismissive, made stressful experience more so

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

This is the worst OBGYN one can get. You would have to wait about 3 hours from your appointment time to get in. Once you are in, you will face a condescending OBGYN who has zero empathy. Get another Doc if you can

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Rude and inconsiderate in her interactions with other staff. Okay with me though.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Incompetent and not very thorough. I had an appointment to see Michelle, and she cancelled my appointment because I didn't call in a week in advance to confirm. I was never aware of such a policy, and even my GP who recommended me to her was not aware of such a policy. Michelle's lack of professionalism and communication reminds of why they call it a 'practice'.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013