Ratings for Dr. Mary Anne Brazinski

Dr.Brazinski made my son's experience much easier than I ever anticipated. My boy had an issue with his foot, and Dr. Brazinski not only did a phenomenal job fixing his issue, but she was made us so comfortable and at ease while working. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Brazinski is a wonderful podiatrist. She has been treating my son for an ingrown toe nail and is very knowledgeable and proficient in her field. She is wonderful with sports and boys, which is sometimes hard to find.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

My son had ingrown toenails and Dr. Brazinski was able to help him. She is very nice and did a good job.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I had a pretty unique but simple issue with my foot. The doc told me that I had to consult a different kind of specialist not a podiatrist and was unable to give me any further advise, leaving me feeling a little worried. Well, it so happened that I was refered to another podiatrist(by my family doc), that not only seemed more efficient but was also more caring, and polite. Though the doc wasnt rude, she dint make me feel comfortable at all, and was pretty unfriendly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Mary Anne Brazinski's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)