Ratings for Dr. Cynthia J. Dechenes

I felt this doctor was suspicious and distrustful and not prepared to develop a strong rapport. She did not listen to me, though I expressed myself clearly, and she disregarded my complaints. On our first visit, she implied that I engaged in illegal behavior (I don't). In addition, her office is disorganized and unfriendly. I usually have an hour of busy signals before I can get through to a live person (even when returning a call), and I am often "forgotten" in the waiting room when I come in for labs. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, I'm afraid.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I went to see Dr. Dechenes as an add on for the day, my other doctor was booked. She was very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable, however she did state to me I should see my PCP for things...told her I was an add on because my doc was booked she didn't seem to like that answer. I went to see her a 2nd time and was very please with the way she helped me out with a situation...I actually have switched to her as my PCP.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

I HAD HER ONCE AND THOUGHT SHE WAS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I EVER HAD

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

She is not my regular doctor, but I have had her on two occasions. Once I had to call in on the weekend, and she was the on call doctor. She wanted to know if she could call me back after her kid's soccer game! Then when I saw her in the office, she had to look up every condition and medication on her palm pilot ... didn't make me feel very confident.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Cynthia J. Dechenes's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal