Ratings for Dr. SHALINI Patel

I think Dr Patel is a very caring and help doctor. I saw her a few months ago and did some blood work my blood sugars came back ver high and she was so concerned about my safety It was unbelieve. I have seen hern multiple times and never had a problem with her or her staff. He staff is very helpful and caring as well. They do follow up with you and help in any ways they can. I totally recommend her if you are looking for a doctor in her field she's the best. She will have you do a lot of blood work but she's the best :)....very nice doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

She is an incredible doctor. I highly suggest her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

I was a patient of Dr Patel and after reading the other comments I have to disagree. When I would call and leave a message to have someone from her office call me back, no one ever called. This happened several times. When I told her about it she said that her office was over worked and under staffed. Is that the best excuse she could come up with? I had an emergency and called the after hours number at 9:00 pm and they paged her. When she called me back she chewed me out for calling and waking up her kids. I do have to say that I think she is a good doctor but needs to learn that being on call does not have a time limit and is part of her job. Also, I think she would do much better in an office where she has more say so in the performance and hiring of the staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. SHALINI Patel's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 2000)