Ratings for Dr. Linda Horspool

Dr.Horspool is an outstanding doctor.My husband and I have been going to her for almost twenty years.She is very knowledgeable, consistently thorough and wonderfully kind and compassionate.Recently I had to have a huge cystic mass 25 cm by 12 cm removed from my ovary .It was so scary! Dr.Horspool helped me deal with this in an outstanding way and kept me calm.Fortunately the surgery was very successful and she helped me deal with the intense pain after operation. Both my husband and I think Dr.Horspool is both an outstandingly capable doctor and a kind compassionate human being.She's the best!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Very smart, nice, easy to talk to... but too rushed... makes me feel guilty :(

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Horspool is a fantastic doctor! She has been my doctor for years, despite the long distance I have to travel to see her. She doesn't baby you and is a straight talker which might put some people off, but she doesn't have the "God complex" that a lot of doctors do. She is always willing to listen to your concerns, questions, and to offer options. I agree, it has been a little different since she moved to the clinic, but it's certainly not that bad! I have hardly ever had to wait more than 5 minutes and the staff are pleasant enough (I do miss Natasha though!) All in all, an excellent doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

She's funny, understanding, efficient, and respectful. I trust her with all of my health questions, and she is easy to get into see when you need her. She even phoned my home when my infant was ill.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Horspool has been my Dr. since I moved to BC over 12 years ago. She impressed me the first time I met her as someone who was easy to talk to. Her knowledge, instinct and insight are alway bang on. I have always felt that my health and concerns have been a priority to her, and she has always made time to address any inquiries or health issues I have had. Also, I have been happy with referrals she has made to other specialists, as they are themselves very knowledgeable Dr.s with good bedside manners. You could not be unhappy with Dr. Horspool as your GP!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

She's been my doctor as long as I've lived here in Vancouver. That's my entire life... 20 years now. She is a great doctor, she listens and understands what you are saying. She doesn't jump to conlcusions quickly and is a very smart doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Horspool has been my doctor for many years, and I absolutely love her. She treats my whole family and she is amazing with us all. She's a busy woman, but she always makes time to help you out with any problem.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

She has been my Dr. for years and has always been fantastic. She is quick, honest and to the point - qualities I really appreciate. I never feel rushed or pushed, nor have I ever had a problem making or getting an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Wonderful wonderful doctor who cares for our whole family. The night our mother died she drove from her home to help us; I will never forget her kindness then and on many other occasions. Plus she really knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Horspool for years now and have been so impressed with her care. She is competent, compassionate and I feel secure in knowing that I get the best care possible. Natasha, her receptionsist is very kind and helpful and together they make a dynamic team. D. Whitehouse, North Van

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008