Ratings for Dr. Kamel Elzawahry

In this day and time it is hard to find a Dr. that will spend the time to sit down and actually listen to what you have to say and answer your questions. Dr. Elzawahry sat down with us and listened to what we had to say. He gave my husband a very complete exam. We did not feel like we were being rushed or overlooked. He showed experience and compassion. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

This man has been a blessing to me in treating chronic back pain. He is a sincere and caring person and it is easy to see that your welfare is of prime importance to him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

We got there at 9:30am for 9:45AM appointment. At 11 Am we ask how long. We were told he has 3 more people in front of us. We cancelled the time and refused to make another. We had to ask them to refund the co-pay. Making a patient wait for up to 3 or four hours is poor service. Not to mention most of the people in the waiting room told us this happens all the time

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

I had the best visit with Dr. Kamel Elzawahry. He was so nice & patient in talking to me, answering all of my questions. He was gentle in checking my head & neck after a wreck. Just a friendly doctor, that I felt very comfortable with. I waited 2 hours & 45 minutes to see him, but it was worth the wait and I feel I am in very good hands. He was over booked, and he even apologized several times for the long wait. People I talked to in the waiting room had only good things to say about him, preferring him over other physicians at the brain & spine center I went to. Bring a book & make sure to eat lunch before you come!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I feel Dr Elzawahry is a great dr but is he still practicing I have been a patient of his for long time but have not seen him just assistants etc? Why the sudden change to loyal patients? He is a wonderful dr and person just hurt feelings because of this. I see others talking same in waiting room. Just dont get it.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable, takes time to listen, thourough examination, treatment, and follow ups. Always available when I need him. Highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Waited to see the doctor for almoast an hour. The facility waiting room, bathrooms, and the exam rooms, were all in need of a good cleaning and also needed some repairs. When i finally got to see the doctor, after a brief exam, i was told that i need to learn to live with my back pain. That i need to seek spiritual help, and through spiritual guidance i would learn to put the pain out of my mind, because all pain is in your head and can be overcome by focusing on other things, as he susgested religion. To my knowledge, doctors are scientists trained mostly in biology & anatomy. Most scientists that i know, are agnostic at best, because science is based on evidentual facts, and religion has not been scientificly proven. So this doctors advice really took me by surprise. This is the FIRST time i have ever been told to seek religion by a medical doctor. He really did nothing to help me except lighten my wallet...

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Kamel Elzawahry's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1969)

Oxford