Dr. Avi Deshmukh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Avi Deshmukh

This is a one in a million doctor. He knows his business and it shows. My father and mother, both have ben his patients, and have recommended him to many of my friends and neighbors.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Unique style with perfection as a result. He is extremely knowledgeable, and can quote several publications with latest publications. His respect and honor towards patient is very unique, Highly recommend if you need urology care.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

This doctor saved my life, he promptly acted and treated my blocked kidney. His skills and caring attitude towards patients is unbelievable.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Good staff, great care. Doctor is wonderful, knowledgeable, well read, and very caring. If you need urology care then go and see him! He explains more than other doctors do. Has beautiful penmanship, unusual for a Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Terrific Doctor with knowledge and sills. See his art portfolio

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

Dr. Deshmukh, diagnosed me with prostate cancer, and without his expertise, I would not be here writing this comment. I truly believe he saved my life by being aggressive with the diagnosis. He is a very caring man, who truly cares about your health and well being.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Doctor with passion for excellent care with patient in focus with the goals of patient education as utmost priorities, along with great treatment outcomes.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr Deshmakh is super, professional and caring. His staff called me after my surgery to check on me and to make sure I had no fever and my pain was managed. He has performed a TURP and kidney stone removal on me. Great individual.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Deshmukh diagnosed and corrected a substantial blockage in my urethra caused by the migration of radio active seeds implanted in a 2007 protocol used to cure my battle with prostate cancer. Utilizing, out-patient laser surgery on June 29, 2018, he removed a significant accumulation of scar tissue from my urethra, restoring pain free normalcy to my urinary system. To call Dr. Deshmukh a good Urologyst would be an unforgivable understatement, he absolutely deserves to be recognized as a medical miracle-worker.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Deshmukh first saw me when I went to the ER on the day before Christmas Eve with kidney stones. He has been my savior and has been my Urologist ever since then and has performed several lithotripsies on me since. He is an excellent Doctor and great with his patients. I am so fortunate to have come across this fine Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Avi Deshmukh's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1976)

AARP