Ratings for Dr. Gregory S. Delange

I recently had surgery by Dr. DeLange. I had a tummy tuck, lipo, and a breast lift. How do I even begin to thank him for the amazing job he did on me! I am extremely pleased with my results, my tummy is nice and flat and my breasts look amazing, I can’t stop looking at myself in the mirror. I look better now than when I was 25! If you are looking for the best possible results, look no further, Dr. DeLange is your surgeon! Not only is he gifted in his craft, he is a nice guy!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Look no further . . . Dr. Delange and his staff are top notch! I have been a patient for 4 years and had 3 different types of surgeries (face lift/breast lift/eyelid lift), fractional laser treatments & more. I couldn’t be happier and my recovery time was always easy and fast. I wanted to look like a younger version of myself and not like I had surgery or someone my family didn’t recognize and that is exactly what I got! I look forward to each and every visit to Dr. Delange and the next few years he can take off. Living happy, healthy and forever young in Palm Beach Florida – Shelly W.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Delange and Estetica Institute for years. I recommend them for any plastic surgery , botox or fillers. The staff is great and I always have great results! Can't

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I just had a breast augmentation with Dr Delange this month and im soooo pleased with him and his staff. I was scared to walk in for a consultation, but glad i did! Im in the healing process from my surgery now and they have been amazing every step of the way! Thank you dr delange

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

About four years ago I had surgery with Dr. Delane on my stomach where I had lost a lot of weight and had a lot of excess skin left over. He did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

A big shout out to Dr. Delange, Dr Guiloff, and the whole staff at Estetica Institute. I have been a client and patient for years and the only get better and better. I highly recommend their services!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. DeLange did my Breast Augmentation a few years ago, and I cannot be happier with my results. My breast were uneven (even though I never had really noticed that before) I have see my own before and afters and he made my breasts look amazing!! I came back to him for lipo on my outer thighs recently and my body contour has improved greatly. I had some dimples in my legs, and , even thought Dr. DeLange told be that it was possible that they would get a little more pronounced, they did not. I am very, very happy with my results! I have recommend many of my friends to Estetica Institute and Dr. DeLange, and all I hear from them is Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!Thank you :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

The very best.I am a doctors daughter,and really did my home work.His name kept comming up.What sealed the deal was the fact he talked me out of procedures that would have had minimal results.Professional,honest,skilled....I got fantastic results..upper lower eyes,laser on lines.I really look 10 years younger.I recommend him to every one.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Greg DeLange and the team at the Estetica Institute were amazing. About 18 months ago, I began entertaining the possibility of cosmetic surgery. I made an appointment with Dr. DeLange and he guided me through the possibilities and the process. My procedure was flawless and even well more than a year later, I still have people tell me that I look younger.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I was a bit apprehensive about getting a breast augmentation, but have been secretly wanting one for years. I'm about 5'1" 100lbs with a very athletic build. Although I'm happy with my body, I didn't always feel that I looked very feminine or sexy in certain clothing. I also didn't want the look of , here comes the little girl with the big boobs. But at 37 and being an athlete my entire life, they needed some attention. Dr. Delange listened to me and gave me the exact look I wanted! I'm extremely happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Delange.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Gregory S. Delange's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Palm Beach Gardens, FL