Ratings for Dr. William D. Kalichman

Lack of privacy upon check-in and clear directions of what to do after doctor left exam room. Had to leave room and approach nurses sitting at their desk to find out. Dr K is very personable and takes the time to listen. There are on-going issues with making transition from physical charts to electronic records, specifically the doctor or nurses not having access to my previous medical history, to know what tests, etc I would need at this yearly physical. I think it would be reasonable to expect my doctor to know when I last had a colonoscopy etc without having to ask me. Hope they get that all straightened out.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. is very caring and listens to you and is genually ooncerned. He is extremely knowledgable and does not hesitate to recommend other specialists if needed. He is excellent in handling complicated cases and takes a conservative approach in his treatment plan. I can truely say that he is one of, if not the best Dr. that I have had throughout my life which has included living in all parts of the country, east to west and north to south including cities with major medical centers.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

William I found to be a very kind and knowledgeable, I would recommend him to anyone. On the other hand the staff that answers the phones and greets the people in the office are not so good. They must be from the younger generation that simply do not care much about anything.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Dr. William D. Kalichman's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Pacificare