Ratings for Dr. Jay S. Amin

I absolutely love this place because the Doctor and his Staff are very proactive in getting to the bottom of my issues unlike what I experience at other Dr. Offices. I would like to keep them a secrete all to myself but that is an injustice to others like me being helped. I will be going to their Medi Spa for additional services and hope that is goes just as well as my visits to him for my other conditions that have improved dramatically. I will keep everybody posted!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I am writing this with respect to my wife. As a doctor I wold rate him a great salesman! My wife goes to see him regarding a headache and he prescribes pills; after these do not work he prescribes more pills. Unfortunately Dr Amin lacks up to date medical knowledge and will carry on prescribing until something works No wonder medical costs have gone through the roof. This experimental Dr should be disbarred

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Goodness, I love Dr. Jay! I have to thank Dr. Jay for restoring my faith in the medical profession. I was tired of going to the doctor’s office only to come home with a prescription and a feeling that I had not accomplished much. My doctor did not listen, never asked questions, and spent as little time as possible in the examination room with me. Dr. Jay spends time listening to your concerns and what is wrong and then has a conversation with me – asks numerous questions – to find out the origin of my problem and try to come up with the best solution. Dr. Jay is also concerned with my family’s well-being and treats my son – who had not seen a doctor for several years. Now, he happily goes to see Dr. Jay – and uses the supplements that he has recommended. I like Dr. Jay’s approach to medicine – some allopathy, some naturopathy, meditation, yoga, nutrition… I don’t feel like I go in just to get a script and leave. I am an older woman and, at my age, there is a lot of little issues that eventually add up. Knowing that Dr. Jay is on my side and just a short drive from my house gives me a lot of peace, which goes a long way where my well-being is concerned. I recommend Dr. Amin very highly!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I was amazed to see that first I was seen by a physician assistant and not Dr. Amin and of course my prescription and all paper work had his name. Best part got a bill saying they submitted a bill of $250 for cough. Are you kidding me???

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr jay is extremely knowledgeable in all medical aspects. If one thing isn't working he will continue to try and find what will work for you. He never gives up. He truly wants to help with any ailment you may have. I never have problems getting in for same day appointments either. I highly recommend Dr Jay and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Amin uses cheap staff (i.e. PA's in training, etc.) to cut down in office expenses. And hence such staff changes constantly. Him and his staff care only about their selling Amin's products. He draws extra vials of blood from patient 'just in case' he decides to add 3-4 more non-required tests to their insurance claims!!! Also, he prescribed medication that actually worsened the health issue and we had to find another doctor to rectify it!!! Definitely do not recommend this doctor for anyone at any cost.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Jay and his team have provided all the best services as I was looking for!. I got spider vein treatment and it was up to the standards and I was completely satisfied to the level that I recommend Dr. Jay's Laser Medi Spa to all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Jay Amin is simply fabulous. He is a great listener and such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Jay S. Amin's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1979)

Altius Health Plans