Ratings for Dr. Sylvia L. Stell

She is the 3rd OB/GYN I've tried and I LOVE her. Very professional...I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Susan her nurse is wonderful! I had to have a colposcopy and she really eased my mind! Susan was my former OB/GYN's(Dr.Grady) nurse as well and she was just as helpful then. Dr.Stell is very professional and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

she's a geat Dr, very kind, concerned,sincere, knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I wish I could give this office a 10! They are awesome! So helpful! Very supportive and kind! Susan, Dr. Stell's nurse should be awarded the Nurse of the year as well. I have been through a miscarriage and a careless Dr who did not want to deal with me and Stell and Susan welcomed me and helped me through it all. Even called my house a week later for no reason at all to simply check on me and see how I was doing. Susan even asked me how my husband was after his colonoscopy which blew me away that they remember something like that. I will NEVER change Dr.s again! Best office in Indiana! They care for there patients 110%!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr Stell is kind and helpful. I always feel like she listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Sylvia L. Stell's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med