Ratings for Dr. George Trieman

I have paid this dentist 1000s of $ over 5 years as he is our family dentist. But we have been so unhappy about his attitude. He never explains about what is the problem or how to treat that. He is just after money. If you ask few questions he makes so rude face and avoids answers as if I am wasting his time by asking him questions. His diagnosis about cavity is also questionable.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

A filling fell out of my tooth,bit into granola bar and lost half my tooth called doc triemans office told Dianne that it needed to be pulled she said no problem come it will be around 100 for extraction. doc trieman tells me he no longer is extracting teeth because of his hands so i wasted 114.00 went home and called another dentist and paid 135.00 to have the tooth pulled

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Trieman for the past 10 years and have had no problems with him whatsoever. He is always pleasant and seems genuinely caring about his patients. His work is impeccable - he's a perfectionist at that. His staff and receptionists are top notch. I've had both cosmetic as well as routine dental procedures completed by Dr. Trieman, and at no time did I ever feel the need for a second opinion - he appears very knowledgeable and will not hesitate to explain in detail and also provide my options for treatment. At no time have I ever felt that it wasn't my choice in the matter. I see a few comments to the contrary but based on my experiences, I'm not giving them much weight. With any health related service, some things work and some don't, not everyone responds the same way to treatment, and there are always going to be people who are unhappy with the outcome. As a health care professional myself, I would not hesitate to refer my patients to Dr. Trieman if asked.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Very disappointed with him and his staff. He claimed to have found a bunch of "cavities" in my teeth. Went to a different dentist for a second opinion and they found nothing. Was also 15 minutes late for an appointment ONCE due to weather conditions (it was the middle of winter and the roads were bad). I called the notify them that I'd be late and they cancelled my appointment. 2 weeks later I got a letter in the mails saying they would no longer have me as a patient due to "continous missed appointments".

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

At last, a breath of fresh air! This man exemplifies the dental profession at its very best! Finally a dentist who is personable, knowledgeable, and produces excellent work...truly a gem! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a new dentist, or for those of you who are just sick and tired of paying for work done by your old dentist that only lasts a few months at best (like I was)!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Excellent dentist. He was very considerate and extremely knowledgable. As a new patient, I was very impressed with him, his office, his staff, and his quality of work. If you are looking for a new dentist, I would most definately recommend you visit Dr. Trieman. Plus, his office is in the mall, so you can shop while you are waiting! :)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Very easy-going and knowledgeable. Overall excellent quality and atmosphere. Very pleased with his work!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

My family and I have been going to Dr. Trieman since we first came to Sarnia. He is a wonderful dentist and a very personable and intelligent individual. He is meticulous about his work, and it shows! It's nice to know there are still some individuals left that care about the quality of work they produce. To anyone looking for a top-quality dentist, I would recommend Dr. Trieman in a heart-beat!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Obviously, these glorious comments were written by either Dr. Triemen or his staff. I had a terrible experience with this man several years ago, in my first visit he diagnosed 3 cavities that needed to be fixed "right away", he also performed unnecessary x-rays and found a "growth" above my 2 front teeth for which he referred me to his partner across the street (the visit cost 100 cash, and in who's waiting room i heard the secretary calling in many patients for the same problem), to add insult he billed me for x-rays I never had done (a panoramic xray), I went to another dentist in town and they were no cavities or "growth" visible. I have no faith in this dentist, I hope others share there experience.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

I am a retired dental hygienist & have never seen such beautiful dentistry as Dr. Trieman's. He is such a perfectionist & it shows through all of his work. Some of the comments that I have read here are completely ridiculous. Dr. Trieman does not charge enough if anything & only recommends things that need to be done. In my opinion it is a priveledge to have him as my dentist. I would HIGHLY recommend him and only him to any one of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009