Ratings for Dr. Howard B. Fuchs

Best pediatrician/allergist in the Sarasota/Manatee County areas. Solves problems quickly and effectively.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Fuchs Is hands down the best Pediatrician! We absolutely love him and I have recommended him to many people. I have also had family who have gone to him for their allergies and loved him. Everyone wishes he was a General Practitioner so they could see him as an adult. My nieces have been going to him for for 20 years and are extremely bummed they will have to go to a general practitioner instead. All though he has allowed them to come in from time to time if they were really upset and didn't want to see another doctor. He has four children of his own so he really understand what it is like to be a parent and very patient with new parents such as myself. I look forward to having him as my pediatrician for many years!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

The BEST pediatrician in Srasota. We love that he is staying in private practice. We have known DR. Fuchs for 12 years as patients. LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Both of my children are under the care of Dr. Fuchs. He is a wonderful doctor, and is always willing to go above and beyond to help our children. We love the staff at this office and can always get appointments quickly. I would highly recommend him to any parent.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Howard B. Fuchs's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1978)