Ratings for Dr. Eric Knochenhauer

Not pleased with him. He wouldn’t listen and was annoyed when I asked questions. Very upset when I left.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Very knowledgable doctor, always very positive and smiling. He performed surgery on me and I feel so much better. Going through infertility he is on top of my situation and I am confident everything will go as planned. He is a great doctor. His staff is great very helpful and always get back at you with any question or concern you might have as well as test results. I have so much faith and trust in this doctor and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to create a family going through fertility problems. Good luck.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He is wonderful and very caring...knows what hes talking about, his nurse Katie is also very nice. As far as appointments are concerned once ur an established patient you get right in! The office is very clean which is really important to me bec ive seen some gross offices. Furthermore going through infertility is difficult for any couple but he remains positive and straight forward when it comes down to ur course of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009