Ratings for Dr. Ibrahim J. Haddad

My 8-year old daughter complained of stomach pains and discomfort -- and so our pediatrician recommended that we visit Dr. Haddad. At his office, he explained he would need to check her [word prohibited due to rating system] and told her it would only "tickle," at little bit. My daughter cried out in pain when he did it-- which was ignored by the doctor--- and then she was sore for several weeks afterward. He may be great with prognoses, but in this particular situation he showed very little ability to treat young children.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I first came to Dr. Haddad when I was 14 and very sick and my regularly pediatrician insisted nothing was wrong with me for months. Dr. Haddad figured it out right away and made sure to explain things to me in a way a teen could understand. He has an excellent manner with children. When I turned 18 and should have been switched to an adult GI doc, he wanted me to stay to see how my surgery went and how I would progress with it. He truely cares for his patients and puts kids at ease which is very important. I'm 25 and in another state now and I don't want to leave Dr. Haddad!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Ibrahim J. Haddad's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1981)

AARP