You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil G. Hockstein

Dr. Neil G. Hockstein's Ratings

Horrible experience with this doctor and I'm a nurse with 28 years experience . Was very rude and acted like I was wasting his time . I saw him for neck swelling and raspy voice. Re my voice and I quote " I don't know what to tell you about your voice, guess you will have to quit your job " Thankfully another ENT at another practice was able to diagnose and treat me . I told my PMD never to send anyone to him and he said he heard complaints from other patients . Do yourself a favor stay away !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I like Dr. Hockstein. I also don't understand the negative remarks. Sometimes he does run late, but the reason why is evident when it is time for my appointment--he listens and thoroughly answers your questions and does not try to run out the door. I have seen another doctor in his practice that actually is very arrogant--that is not Dr. Hockstein, Even if he thought some of my questions were stupid, he never once acted like it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Hockstein is the most arrogant, sarcastic, unprofessional doctor I have ever had the misfortune to meet! I am 64 & have seen/met many doctors in my life. This man's head is so big it surprised me that he was able to fit through the office door. Even with an appointment time, I have waited at least 45+ min. in his crowded, stuffy & filthy reception area....usually 1 hr.....this doctor suffers from the GOD SYNDROME.....I WOULD NEVER SEND MY WORST ENEMY TO THIS DOCTOR!!! He is in desperate need of an attitude adjustment....a very nasty man.......STAY AWAY!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2708833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

you will wait in the waiting room - this office sees a lot of patients. His staff likes him , I like him and my wife also likes him. I had sinus surgery 3 weeks ago with minimal recovery and plenty of feedback when I went to see him after. knowledgeable guy and does the job well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I was very pleased with this office. Everyone was very pleasant. The doctor was very helpful....Thank you Dr. Hockstein I am very surprised at the negativity of this greatly doctor. Excellent bedside manners...very satisfied..A 62 year old lady..administrative assistant..August 8, 2013

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][521889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr Hockstein is arrogant and truly unprofessional. Lacks bedside manners, puts you down and seems to lack any medical knowledge. How many times did he have to take the exam to become a "doctor" is what needs to be questioned, since he seems to be an absolute sarcastic dunce. AVOID this one and their practice!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][521888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I found Dr. H blunt and lacking any bedside manner. I waited 45 minutes for my appointment for him to spend 5 minutes with me. He was like a robot void of any compassion. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][521887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

The staff is professional, but not very friendly. I went to Dr. H because another doctor recommended him. He was courteous, provided eye contact, listened to my complaints, and answered my questions. I had my tonsils removed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][521886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

Does not listen to his patience and has an attitude. Walked off of his offices very upset

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][521885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I have to say that this Dr found in one visit what another couldn't in years! A simple culture of my sinuses came back as MRSA and I am on my way to recovery! For years I have suffered horribly with the side effects of MRSA...never once did another DR perform a culture. So very grateful for finding this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521884].votes_count ]]