Ratings for Dr. Dawn E. Huggins-Jones

Dr. Huggins-Jones is the best GYN in town. Hands down she is caring, educational, supportive, gentle, and a superb GYN. I've been going to her for 9 year and will never give her up!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Jones for several years now. I had some bad experiences with other doctors in the past. Causing me to prolong annual appointments. As I did not want to receive the same uncomfortableness that I had received with other doctors offices. Dr. Jones is very knowledgeable and personable. She takes the time to get to know her patients personally. Not just a medical chart. She offers great advise and options without being pushy or critical. Just a great doctor to have overseeing your personal care. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family. And hope to continue my doctor-patient relationship for many years to come. There is sometimes a wait to get into your appointment. But that is because she truly takes the time to listen to her patients and their concerns. And never rushes you through. I have no issues with this time delay knowing she will give me the same respect. Tnank you Doc for taking such great care of your patients and your practice.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

When I called to make my appt. I felt like the individual didn't want me to make appt becuase I only had Tricare Prime insurance. She asked me two different times about a secondary insurance. When I arrived for appt, the receptionist were not very friendly. I did have to wait some but it gave me time to do the paperwork. Once I was called back to see the DR, the nurse was on her first day and she made me feel welcome. Very nice and made me feel more at ease. I give her a 5! Dr Huggins was very friendly, she took a lot of time getting to know me and my health history. She is very caring and informative, answered questions and concerns I had about my health. I felt like a person and not a number in the system. Dr Huggins thank you for restoring my faith in the medical system. I would recommend her to my friends and I'm hoping to get my daughter scheduled with her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Huggins-Jones is terrific, supportive, friendly and good at what she does.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

This place was an absolute nightmare for me. I went in for my yearly exam and I had to wait 2 HOURS past my appt. time to see her. When my results came back she said the were Abnormal and said I may have cervical cancer. I freaked out - came back a month later because they had nothing available earlier and had to wait another 2 HOURS to see her... when those results came back she insisted I came in so I thought it was pretty serious. After waiting over an hour to see her she sat me down and said that she misdiagnosed me. The Billing dept. was a headache as well. I regret ever coming to see her although she was friendly.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Jones was wonderful! She understands REAL LIFE and doesn't cut corners. He was very realistic and didn't act like I was taking up too much time with questions. There was no rushing me out the door. She got to know me and I really appriciate the time she spent talking before the exam.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Dawn E. Huggins-Jones's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company