Ratings for Dr. James P. Hutton

He called me a faker in his notes "Factitious Disorder" He put info in my records that where not true.I had already had to give up a 85K and get $1700 a month Disablity.I had received some of the bad heprin we found out.I had a stomach and throat that does not work.He claims I ate a ham and chesse sandwich.I cant eat that.He sucks his bed side maner is all about the $.I went to the Mayo and the found out the leg disease he said I was faking.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Actually morticians would probably have a better bedside manner.Although he may be highly skilled in his field, and a member of the hospital board, he is emotionally casturated from the situation and lacks any hint of personality or compasion.How can he when he is much too interested in flaunting a God complex and undermining other doctors in front of patients.Cattle are treated better in feedlots than persons in Dr. Hutton's care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. James P. Hutton's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1979)