Ratings for Dr. Bishr Hijazi

Dr. Hijazi and his staff are amazing. He has treated both my son and I. He is great with kids too. Highly recommended to anyone in need of a hand or wrist specialist. Definitely five stars all the way around!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Even though I had a broken hand, I was having trouble getting an appointment with doctors close to my house in Henderson. I called Dr. Hijazi's office, whose staff is amazing, and he saw me the very next morning. The diagnosis was quick: I was scheduled for surgery the next, and my hand is completely on the mend. I would recommend Dr. Hijazi to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Hijazi was wonderful. He treated me for De Quervains & carpal tunnel in both hands in December of 09. He and his staff could not have treated me any better. I would not wish the pain of these ailments on anyone and they treated me with such swiftness and professionalism. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hijazi and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Bishr Hijazi's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners