Ratings for Dr. JERRY W. Bradley

Dr Bradley was a blessing for my daughter, very caring Doctor, he is very thorough and really seemed to care. I'm thankful he was there and wish he had a private practice.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Admitted to ER, blessed to have Dr. Bradley be my Dr. He saved my life. If not for his knowledge and caring, I would have died that night.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I had to go to the ER and Dr bradley was the i have never had such a caring and nice Doctor he tried to make me feel as comfortable as possible on a scale of 1-10 i give him a 20.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Bradley when he was in private practice. In my opinion he is probably one of the best Doctors there is. He is very knowledgeable and was not too busy to listen to you, even when he was extremely busy. Had it not been for Dr. Bradley a medical emergency that I had when he was my Dr. results could have been really bad. He is an asset to our area. Just wish he was still in private practice. OUr loss is the hospital's gain.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. JERRY W. Bradley's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

GHI