Dr. M. Mark Mofid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

Procedure went perfectly, expected to make full recovery. Staff is very great, and is always willing to answer questions. Seems to always be running behind for appointments.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Amazing Doctor who has great eye. I flew in from out of town to have my second augmentation done by Dr.Mofid again. Just as wonderful as the first time. I will keep coming back for any future procedures. He really takes the time to talk with you about the look you desire and makes you feel so comfortable. I am so happy with my results... Thank you to the wonderful staff and Dr.Mofid!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have not seen my before and after photos yet but so far, my fat rolls are gone. Just a tiny left on my back but I have gained about 12 pounds post-op. My stomach looks amazing. My butt looks better in dresses. It's more fuller. I wanted more rounder but did not have enough fat. Everyone says I look amazing and I am happy. When I first saw my body a few days after surgery I was a little scared because I did not know my saddlebags would be gone. I liked the saddlebags but people say it looks better without them and want to know who I went to for my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Very personable, encouraging, and patient. Friendly and professional staff, very caring.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Hi my name is Annie Keith I came to Dr Mofid with a saggy neck and extra skin around mouth and very deep smile lines around mouth so bad almost looked like scars and deviated septum and crooked nose .Dr Mofid explained everything to me answered all of my questions was very professional and made time and effort to make sure I felt comfortable about going into this surgery... Dr Mofid and his amazing staff made me feel comfortable and took great care of me during my eight hour surgery. I called a few times with questions after my surgery when I called it was dr Mofid dirrect cell answered half a ring..lol just absolutely amazing answered all my questions made me feel like he had all the time in the world . My nose heeled beautifully.. I love my nose and my dermabrasion and fat transfer corrected my deep smile lines and my face and neck lift turned out so amazing . I would highly recommend Dr Mofid,and staff. They made me feel like I was important and that I mattered..and delivered the best service and made me feel like a bueatiful person . Thank you so much. Annie Keith.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Mofid took a great deal of time to repair inner and outer skin layers on my nose after a Basel cell cancer was removed. Beautiful job, Thank you, Kathy Hunyor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

All staff are courteous and respectful. Confidentiality is a priority. I am impressed that everyone, including the doctor, LISTEN to concerns and desires and work very hard to allay fears as well as get the exact result desired. I am INCREDIBLY happy with my results.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Great experience, very professional and great results. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Very professional office and happy to say my breast reduction went better than I even hoped and incredibly happy with my new size and appearance. Dr. Mofid's office manager was so helpful when questions came up that I did not want to bug the doctor about, and the overnight nurse they recommended was fabulous!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I am so satisfied with the results. Doctor Mofid and staff have been bed side warming and efficient, providing me information and warnings about my surgery. I would like to have more written information.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MB Health