Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

Dr. Mofid and his staff were absolutely amazing. He was able to fix issues I have had for majority of my life. Since I was 16 I had too large of breast, then having kids they got bigger, medical issues emerged with back pain, tumors in breast etc., I also had horrible scaring from a breast reduction many years ago. Dr. Mofid removed all the bad and gave me great new, light and perky breasts. I have never felt so confident in my life. His staff went out of there way to help me, texting my late the night before a holiday to make sure I had my needs met. I could not be more thrilled or comfortable working with a team.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Mofid and his staff are amazing. They listened to the goals I was looking to achieve with surgery and provided me with all the information I would need both pre and post op. The setting is very intimate and the level of care I received was phenomenal. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had a breast reduction. I am very happy with the results. The entire procedure and recovery was very smooth. I would not hesitate to have a procedure with Dr. Mofid and all of the office staff was very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Mofid without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Mofid was very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted. His staff is very friendly, comforting and they were able to help with any questions I had.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Amazing experience overall. Very pleased from my first visit , surgery date and post op appointments. Understanding in the 'look' I was going towards my breast augmentation. As well as the staff on my surgery date made me feel very comfortable and less nervous going into surgery. Thank you all very much!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Experience was great and very efficient. Dr. Mofid always seemed to be in a bit of a hurry and I would have preferred he spent a little more time with me, but he always addressed any concerns or issues and was very thorough. The staff was excellent. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Everyone was truly amazing! I am ready to get breast done now and bringing 2 more family members to get theirs done as well.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Very professional. The doctor made me feel comfortable and explained everything clearly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Mofid has Excellent bed side manners that make you feel comfortable and safe in what could be a very scary situation. The office and equipment are clean and beautiful. As for the staff, the only words that describe them are warm, welcoming, and more helpful than the word may describe. This is definitely the place and Doctor you want to choose for any and all of your plastic surgery choice(s). I love my results, post-op care.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Mofid is very personable accomplished Doctor. I knew right away I was in the very best hands. His skill repaired my very damaged nose after MOHs surgery. 18 months after surgery my scars are hardly noticeable. If I happen to have a reoccurrence, no question Dr Mofid will be doing the repair. I thank him tremendously for making my nose look normal.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AARP