Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

I have not seen my before and after photos yet but so far, my fat rolls are gone. Just a tiny left on my back but I have gained about 12 pounds post-op. My stomach looks amazing. My butt looks better in dresses. It's more fuller. I wanted more rounder but did not have enough fat. Everyone says I look amazing and I am happy. When I first saw my body a few days after surgery I was a little scared because I did not know my saddlebags would be gone. I liked the saddlebags but people say it looks better without them and want to know who I went to for my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Very personable, encouraging, and patient. Friendly and professional staff, very caring.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Hi my name is Annie Keith I came to Dr Mofid with a saggy neck and extra skin around mouth and very deep smile lines around mouth so bad almost looked like scars and deviated septum and crooked nose .Dr Mofid explained everything to me answered all of my questions was very professional and made time and effort to make sure I felt comfortable about going into this surgery... Dr Mofid and his amazing staff made me feel comfortable and took great care of me during my eight hour surgery. I called a few times with questions after my surgery when I called it was dr Mofid dirrect cell answered half a ring..lol just absolutely amazing answered all my questions made me feel like he had all the time in the world . My nose heeled beautifully.. I love my nose and my dermabrasion and fat transfer corrected my deep smile lines and my face and neck lift turned out so amazing . I would highly recommend Dr Mofid,and staff. They made me feel like I was important and that I mattered..and delivered the best service and made me feel like a bueatiful person . Thank you so much. Annie Keith.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Mofid took a great deal of time to repair inner and outer skin layers on my nose after a Basel cell cancer was removed. Beautiful job, Thank you, Kathy Hunyor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

All staff are courteous and respectful. Confidentiality is a priority. I am impressed that everyone, including the doctor, LISTEN to concerns and desires and work very hard to allay fears as well as get the exact result desired. I am INCREDIBLY happy with my results.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Great experience, very professional and great results. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Very professional office and happy to say my breast reduction went better than I even hoped and incredibly happy with my new size and appearance. Dr. Mofid's office manager was so helpful when questions came up that I did not want to bug the doctor about, and the overnight nurse they recommended was fabulous!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I am so satisfied with the results. Doctor Mofid and staff have been bed side warming and efficient, providing me information and warnings about my surgery. I would like to have more written information.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I am been so lucky and blessed to find Dr Mofid and his staff because l was treated with truly confidence and equality. I been referred with two more doctors but seem like the lack of information from those does not permit to me complete this goal been a transgender woman -you have more breast tissue than many American woman she told me, what she do not consider is l was looking to confirm my gender with that surgery- My recovery was incredible, after l arrive in home l took the pills and sleep very good, next day the only thing l feel was the healing. I can recommend others to try change their life's with cosmetic surgeries as much they can.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I suffered a traumatic injury to my left wrist (four severed tendons, severed radial artery and nerve). Dr. Mofid essentially restored the full function of my hand. He understood the urgency of my situation and pulled out all stops to help schedule me in light of his leaving for vacation. I will be eternally grateful to him. He is an excellent surgeon. His staff is courteous and professional. In light of my situation Dr. Mofid put me at ease. I cannot say enough about Dr. Mofid and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company