Dr. M. Mark Mofid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

EVERYONE in the office has been so friendly and supportive throughout my entire procedure! Before, During, and After!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr.Mofid and his staff were amazing. From my consultation, my pre-op visit, procedure to my after care visits they were all great. I highly recommend this practice for anyone who is looking to have a breast augmentation or any type of procedure done.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Staff is very friendly and helpful from the moment I first came in for consultation, all the way to present. Dr. Mofid has been extremely helpful when I needed it, as well as Michelle during after hours. The rest of the staff has been very pleasant to interact with as well. I greatly appreciate this experience.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Before I came to Doctor Mofid I had extreme neck and back pain. He performed my breast reduction and the pain is gone and my breast are beautiful. I am so pleased with his work and will see him again for future work. He is compassionate and understanding and listens to his patients with care. Thank you again I am so happy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Procedure went perfectly, expected to make full recovery. Staff is very great, and is always willing to answer questions. Seems to always be running behind for appointments.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Amazing Doctor who has great eye. I flew in from out of town to have my second augmentation done by Dr.Mofid again. Just as wonderful as the first time. I will keep coming back for any future procedures. He really takes the time to talk with you about the look you desire and makes you feel so comfortable. I am so happy with my results... Thank you to the wonderful staff and Dr.Mofid!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have not seen my before and after photos yet but so far, my fat rolls are gone. Just a tiny left on my back but I have gained about 12 pounds post-op. My stomach looks amazing. My butt looks better in dresses. It's more fuller. I wanted more rounder but did not have enough fat. Everyone says I look amazing and I am happy. When I first saw my body a few days after surgery I was a little scared because I did not know my saddlebags would be gone. I liked the saddlebags but people say it looks better without them and want to know who I went to for my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Very personable, encouraging, and patient. Friendly and professional staff, very caring.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Hi my name is Annie Keith I came to Dr Mofid with a saggy neck and extra skin around mouth and very deep smile lines around mouth so bad almost looked like scars and deviated septum and crooked nose .Dr Mofid explained everything to me answered all of my questions was very professional and made time and effort to make sure I felt comfortable about going into this surgery... Dr Mofid and his amazing staff made me feel comfortable and took great care of me during my eight hour surgery. I called a few times with questions after my surgery when I called it was dr Mofid dirrect cell answered half a ring..lol just absolutely amazing answered all my questions made me feel like he had all the time in the world . My nose heeled beautifully.. I love my nose and my dermabrasion and fat transfer corrected my deep smile lines and my face and neck lift turned out so amazing . I would highly recommend Dr Mofid,and staff. They made me feel like I was important and that I mattered..and delivered the best service and made me feel like a bueatiful person . Thank you so much. Annie Keith.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Mofid took a great deal of time to repair inner and outer skin layers on my nose after a Basel cell cancer was removed. Beautiful job, Thank you, Kathy Hunyor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Illinois