Dr. M. Mark Mofid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

It has been a life changing experience. I have lost almost 50 pounds from my liposuction, tummy tuck, and breast reduction lift. I look forward to completing my transformation with the inner thigh and arm reduction as well, since the healing has gone so well in the last 3 months. I have had a great experience working with Dr. Mark and his staff. I will highly recommend him to all my friends. At 41 years old, I look and feel better than I did in my 30's.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I felt always well taken care of. The doctor and staff answered all my questions and I always felt welcomed. The doctor was ready to take my calls even when he was not on duty. My appointments were on time and perfectly done. For sure I would recommend Dr Mofid to any person in need of his knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Very happy with the results and glad not went to Tijuana for a cheaper cost.The only thing I regret wish I went bigger size.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Everything exceeded my expectations. I was very nervous and the staff and office environment was very comfortable. Extremely impressed with results and would highly recommend this office to anyone else! =)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I always felt like I was in great hands, Every person involved in the process from the people at the front desk to the nurses helping after the procedure genuinely cared about my comfort, well being, and procedure. I was very confident before and after the procedure, and had great results as well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

All of staff and the doctor we are so professional and pleasant to work with. I love dr Mofids office and highly recommend top all, especially those I love.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

EVERYONE in the office has been so friendly and supportive throughout my entire procedure! Before, During, and After!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr.Mofid and his staff were amazing. From my consultation, my pre-op visit, procedure to my after care visits they were all great. I highly recommend this practice for anyone who is looking to have a breast augmentation or any type of procedure done.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Staff is very friendly and helpful from the moment I first came in for consultation, all the way to present. Dr. Mofid has been extremely helpful when I needed it, as well as Michelle during after hours. The rest of the staff has been very pleasant to interact with as well. I greatly appreciate this experience.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Before I came to Doctor Mofid I had extreme neck and back pain. He performed my breast reduction and the pain is gone and my breast are beautiful. I am so pleased with his work and will see him again for future work. He is compassionate and understanding and listens to his patients with care. Thank you again I am so happy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)