Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

I love his confidence the most. Very matter of fact and sure of himself. His work was beautiful and satisfactory and met all my expectations.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Everyone was very caring. As a nurse I have an understanding of what to expect, but they went above and beyond my expectations. Very professional. My end results are great and the care I received along the process was great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Friendly staff. The doctor can be a bit short when talking to you, but otherwise does great work.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The staff was amazing from the front desk to the nurses to the doctor. I have never had better customer service in the medical industry. I am very impressed with my cyst removal and recovery has been easy.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Mofid and his staff were very friendly , helpful and professional. Dr. Mofid was the ONLY doctor who ever went to bat for me with my insurance in getting my surgery approved. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Mofid is very nice. I am happy with my upper eyelid results. I had a good recovery and the procedure was under local which made recovery easy.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Mofid and his staff. Dr. Mofid is extremely talented and the results were amazing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Mark Mofid. Hearing the words "You have breast cancer" can be scary. From my diagnosis to this date a year later, I have felt cared for in every way. I only had two surgeries and the results have been fantastic. The results from my reconstruction are beyond my wildest expectations. I look beautiful!! Thank you. KC.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

There can only be one word to describe Dr. Mark Mofid “GENIUS” he is an amazing, skilled plastic surgeon an artist in his field of work. Setara, his office manager is exceptional she was there for me from consultation to recovery. I had a full body lift. The surgery went smoothly with no complications. It’s been approximately 2 weeks and I am healing quickly without any complications, I am so happy with the results I look fabulous! I am a 54 year old female, I’ve had 8 children and lost over 100 pounds my body was a mess, Dr. Mark Mofid turn the hands of time back, he made me brand new again, and I feel like am 21 years old again. I so happy with the results I am going to return and have an Arm Lift and Breast Augmentation in the near future. If you are contemplating reconstructive/cosmetic surgery I highly recommend Dr. Mark Mofid. Dr. Mark Mofid is compassionate, caring and understands his patient’s needs. Dr. Mark Mofid is the best in his field. Why settle for less than the best!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Had a wonderful experience w/ Dr. Mofid. I came to him after having problems with a different surgeon. The breast reconstruction after a double mastectomy that Dr. Mofid performed was beyond my expectations. I didn't think I could look this good after all of my previous surgeries. He has a very caring staff as well. I would definitely recommend him. Very talented & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal