Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

Always professional . The nursing staff were the best. The nicest group of ladies I have ever worked with. Dr. Mofid did a wonderful closure on my face in a hard place to repair righ by my lip.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Nine years ago I had a procedure done with Dr. Mofid that changed my life in a very positive way. I recently came back to him for his recommendations on another procedure, he was as honest and professsional as I remember. He talked me out of what I was thinking and instead recommended a much simpler solution. I highly recommend Dr. Mofid to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I love his confidence the most. Very matter of fact and sure of himself. His work was beautiful and satisfactory and met all my expectations.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Everyone was very caring. As a nurse I have an understanding of what to expect, but they went above and beyond my expectations. Very professional. My end results are great and the care I received along the process was great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Friendly staff. The doctor can be a bit short when talking to you, but otherwise does great work.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The staff was amazing from the front desk to the nurses to the doctor. I have never had better customer service in the medical industry. I am very impressed with my cyst removal and recovery has been easy.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Mofid and his staff were very friendly , helpful and professional. Dr. Mofid was the ONLY doctor who ever went to bat for me with my insurance in getting my surgery approved. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Mofid is very nice. I am happy with my upper eyelid results. I had a good recovery and the procedure was under local which made recovery easy.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Mofid and his staff. Dr. Mofid is extremely talented and the results were amazing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Mark Mofid. Hearing the words "You have breast cancer" can be scary. From my diagnosis to this date a year later, I have felt cared for in every way. I only had two surgeries and the results have been fantastic. The results from my reconstruction are beyond my wildest expectations. I look beautiful!! Thank you. KC.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)