Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

After numerous consultation with different doctors I ended up choosing Dr. Mofid for my surgerical needs. He was extremely kind, respectful and very knowledgeable on the procedures I was interested in. It was a pleasure visiting his office for my follow up appointments, he explained the pre-op, post op and surgical procedure so I knew exactly what to expect. Dr. Mofid has definitely earned my trust and business. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr.Mofid. He took the time to really get to know me and listen to what I wanted to achieve during my consultation. The entire staff was welcoming and never pressured me into anything. They were honest and extremely flexible in helping me achieve the results I was looking for in my short time frame. I have had consultations with plastic surgeons in the past, and none of them compared to how my experience was with Dr. Mofid.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

I came in for a septorhinoplasty and I am really happy with my results. Not only can I breathe better but my nose looks very natural and aesthetically pleasing.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

I had the best experience with Dr. Mofid and his entire staff. I love my results and would recommend his services to anyone I know and love to have a positive experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Overall, my experience was easy with the nicest help along the way. Before my procedure, Dr. Mofid asked my many questions and made me feel at ease with my procedure. The actual procedure the staff was amazing, since I was awake during my procedure the nurse assisting Dr. Mofid who was by my side talked to me throughout and calmed my nerves so much. I am beyond thankful to her because she really helped me through it. Dr. Mofid listened to what I needed and did amazing. I would not imagine going somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Everyone was so nice and welcoming. They really make you feel comfortable and were very informative. I would highly recommend Dr. Mofid and his team.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

I am 57 and since birth have suffered from a form of Gynecomastia that made my areolas puffy. This has been an insecurity of mine all my life. I finally decided to pull the trigger and get the necessary surgery to fix it. I also decided to get Pectoral Implants as well. I am so very happy with the results, my chest looks amazing now. I have always worked out at the gym and maintained a decent physique, but now I am at a new level and look better now than when I was in my twenties. The staff is so pleasant to work with, I love them all and I cannot begin to tell you what a phenomenal plastic surgeon Dr Mofid is. Just a very nice guy who will listen to all your requests and offer the best advice for what you desire. Thank you for removing my number one insecurity in my life. I highly recommend to any man suffering from Puffy Areola or Gynecomastia to allow Dr Mofid to examine you and I know if you move forward with this procedure, you will not regret your decision.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. Mofid and staff have been so so great! and professional through out my procedure my they made me feel really comfortable and confident. Through it all i will definitely come back for other procedures in the future,

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Mofid is great at what he does and makes the experience an easy process. The staff is very friendly every time you come in and help you with anything you need.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

I had my breast augmentation in October 2018 and Rhinoplasty.neck liposuction, and tracheal shave. And let me tell you.. I could not be any more happy with the results. My breast feel and look amazing. I never thought I would look the way I do now. My rhinoplasty was the easiest recovery by far. No pain. And the results are perfect. All the staff is so nice also Michelle is amazing! She is took such good care of me both times while in the recovery room. Made me feel so comfortable and not scared lol. Thank you dr. Mofid for changing my life forever And making me look and feel like the woman I saw on the inside. My insides match my outsides at last. And for that I will forever be greatful!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)