Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

Everyone was truly amazing! I am ready to get breast done now and bringing 2 more family members to get theirs done as well.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Very professional. The doctor made me feel comfortable and explained everything clearly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Mofid has Excellent bed side manners that make you feel comfortable and safe in what could be a very scary situation. The office and equipment are clean and beautiful. As for the staff, the only words that describe them are warm, welcoming, and more helpful than the word may describe. This is definitely the place and Doctor you want to choose for any and all of your plastic surgery choice(s). I love my results, post-op care.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Mofid is very personable accomplished Doctor. I knew right away I was in the very best hands. His skill repaired my very damaged nose after MOHs surgery. 18 months after surgery my scars are hardly noticeable. If I happen to have a reoccurrence, no question Dr Mofid will be doing the repair. I thank him tremendously for making my nose look normal.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He is very nice and understanding , he explains in detail . Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Mark Mofid gave me the results of the dream body I always wanted. His staff is extremely friendly. His staff will give you that comfort and ease feeling which is exactly what kept me coming back for more procedures.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

From the doctor to his staff, Kathy especially, is so sweet and helpful. I definitely recommend Dr. Mofid.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Mofid is an excellent surgeon and his staff is wonderful, organized and very attentive. I could not be happier with my surgery results. I had been wanting/needing a breast reduction for years and finally got the courage up to do it. Thankfully, I landed in incredibly capable and caring hands. After surgery, Dr. Mofid was very accessible to me when I needed it during the early healing period. The administrative staff was incredibly gracious - Kathy always took great care of me! Thank you all so much.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Always professional . The nursing staff were the best. The nicest group of ladies I have ever worked with. Dr. Mofid did a wonderful closure on my face in a hard place to repair righ by my lip.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Nine years ago I had a procedure done with Dr. Mofid that changed my life in a very positive way. I recently came back to him for his recommendations on another procedure, he was as honest and professsional as I remember. He talked me out of what I was thinking and instead recommended a much simpler solution. I highly recommend Dr. Mofid to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)