Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

Very professional office and happy to say my breast reduction went better than I even hoped and incredibly happy with my new size and appearance. Dr. Mofid's office manager was so helpful when questions came up that I did not want to bug the doctor about, and the overnight nurse they recommended was fabulous!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I am so satisfied with the results. Doctor Mofid and staff have been bed side warming and efficient, providing me information and warnings about my surgery. I would like to have more written information.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I am been so lucky and blessed to find Dr Mofid and his staff because l was treated with truly confidence and equality. I been referred with two more doctors but seem like the lack of information from those does not permit to me complete this goal been a transgender woman -you have more breast tissue than many American woman she told me, what she do not consider is l was looking to confirm my gender with that surgery- My recovery was incredible, after l arrive in home l took the pills and sleep very good, next day the only thing l feel was the healing. I can recommend others to try change their life's with cosmetic surgeries as much they can.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I suffered a traumatic injury to my left wrist (four severed tendons, severed radial artery and nerve). Dr. Mofid essentially restored the full function of my hand. He understood the urgency of my situation and pulled out all stops to help schedule me in light of his leaving for vacation. I will be eternally grateful to him. He is an excellent surgeon. His staff is courteous and professional. In light of my situation Dr. Mofid put me at ease. I cannot say enough about Dr. Mofid and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Mofid and his staff were absolutely amazing. He was able to fix issues I have had for majority of my life. Since I was 16 I had too large of breast, then having kids they got bigger, medical issues emerged with back pain, tumors in breast etc., I also had horrible scaring from a breast reduction many years ago. Dr. Mofid removed all the bad and gave me great new, light and perky breasts. I have never felt so confident in my life. His staff went out of there way to help me, texting my late the night before a holiday to make sure I had my needs met. I could not be more thrilled or comfortable working with a team.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Mofid and his staff are amazing. They listened to the goals I was looking to achieve with surgery and provided me with all the information I would need both pre and post op. The setting is very intimate and the level of care I received was phenomenal. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had a breast reduction. I am very happy with the results. The entire procedure and recovery was very smooth. I would not hesitate to have a procedure with Dr. Mofid and all of the office staff was very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Mofid without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Mofid was very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted. His staff is very friendly, comforting and they were able to help with any questions I had.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Amazing experience overall. Very pleased from my first visit , surgery date and post op appointments. Understanding in the 'look' I was going towards my breast augmentation. As well as the staff on my surgery date made me feel very comfortable and less nervous going into surgery. Thank you all very much!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Experience was great and very efficient. Dr. Mofid always seemed to be in a bit of a hurry and I would have preferred he spent a little more time with me, but he always addressed any concerns or issues and was very thorough. The staff was excellent. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)