Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Gordon

Dr. Gregory misdiagnosed my broken shoulder as a torn rotator cuff. He sent me for an MRI (very expensive) then when the results came back he did additional x-rays. He does unneeded tests and then charges the patient when insurance refuses to pay. Read the disclaimers closely. They will come after you with threats of ruining your credit scores

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Gordon is an excellent doctor and whomever says otherwise must not have seen the same dr. Gordon I have. He is compassionate, knowledgable and sees through ones care. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him! He has taken care of not only me, but my wife, daughter and multiple neighbors. I have never heard anything negative about him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Saw Dr. Gordon for total knee replacement. He was informed multiple times I was allergic to metal. Told me knee prosthesis would be "ceramic". I began to have fluid and chronic synovitis in the knee. I found out after talking to the prosthesis manufacturer rep that the tibial part has nickel in it. Also, found out later that a plastic alternative was available but was not used for some mysterious reason. Dr. Gordon will not talk to me or the orthopedist I am now seeing. I have to have the knee replacement revised, another major surgery. He never spent more than 3 minutes with me and led me to believe I would have a knee prosthesis which, in fact, I did not receive. Due to his failure to take the time to make one phone call to determine if the new knee was metal free and to use an appropriate appliance I have chronic pain and increasing disabiliy. He practices typical big city, assembly line medicine. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN!

Submitted March 4, 2015

Very friendly doctor, knows his business. Assistant very nice and helpful. Staff very nice.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

CONFIDENT PROFESSIONAL,ASSESSED PROBLEM,AND PROVIDED KNOWNLEDGEABLE SOLUTION FOR POSTIVE OUTCOME.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Gregory D. Gordon's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2001)

HealthFirst